The beach is one of everyone's favorite places to be. It's full of warm breezes, soft sand, and beautiful views. But when it comes to packing essentials for beach vacation, it can be challenging to know what to bring! So today, we're going over everything you need for your next trip down south so that you can enjoy every minute of your time for fun and relaxation.
How to prepare for beach vacation?
Whether traveling solo, with your family, or with friends, you can always prepare for a beach vacation with ease and convenience. Here we've listed down the ultimate packing list from toiletries and daily necessities down to electronics so you can have an epic beach experience!
- Reef-Safe Sunscreen– This type of sunscreen is the ultimate beach must-haves for families. It's not just about protecting your skin from the sun—it's also about protecting our oceans. So always make sure to use "reef-safe" sunscreens.
- Body Lotion– While it's tempting to skip moisturizing while you're away, it's actually very important to keep your skin hydrated to avoid any damaging results after your trip.
- Lip Balm– Whether you're lounging by the pool or surfing the ocean, your lips can get dry and chapped in the sun, so always keep a lip balm.
- Shampoo and Conditioner – This combo essential will keep your hair looking fresh, feeling soft, and smelling great. Plus, they're small enough to fit in your bag.
- Hand Soap or Body Wash – These two essentials are important to have on your beach vacation packing list as they can make you feel fresh and clean after a day at the beach. You can also use them to wash off the sand, sweat, and other things on your skin after playing in the water.
- Deodorant – This keeps you feeling fresh and smelling nice, so you can look and feel your best while you're at the beach. Thus, never forget this little thing in your bag.
- Toothpaste and Toothbrush– It's important to remember that your oral hygiene is just as important as any other part of your body. You can’t have full enjoyment if you have an infection in your mouth!
- Sunglasses– Probably the top on any checklist for beach vacation. If you've ever been to a beach, you know the sun can be brutal. Thus, a pair of sunglasses will keep your eyes safe from the sun's harmful UV rays.
- Beach Bag– A beach bag is a great way to keep all your necessities together and is easy to find. You can pack your sunscreen, sun hat, water bottle, and towels in it so that you don't have to dig around in your suitcase.
- Ziplock Bags– These are great for keeping wet clothes separate from the rest of your stuff and essential for keeping your toiletries dry.
- Beach Mat– A beach mat is essential for a relaxing day at the beach. It provides you with an extra layer of cushioning between your body and the sand, which can be hard on your skin.
- Beach Towels– These are great for drying off after a swim in the ocean, and they can also be used as a blanket or picnic blanket when you're sitting on the sand.
- Water Bottle– You can't go to the beach without a water bottle! You need to stay hydrated, and a water bottle is the easiest way to do this.
- Rash Guard– This thin, tight-fitting shirt helps prevent sunburn on your skin. It's mostly made from nylon or polyester and has a close fit to keep you cool and comfortable when you're lounging on the beach.
- Phone– You will want to capture all those beautiful moments on the beach, so make sure you always have your phone. You can also listen to some music on it cause we all know that there's nothing like listening to music while relaxing on a towel or chair on a hot summer day.
- Underwater Digital Camera– The Underwater Digital Camera is a new way to capture the beauty of the sea. With this camera, you can take pictures while snorkeling or scuba diving.
- Portable Hand Fans– These are a great way to stay cool while you're at the beach. They can help keep sand out of your eyes and mouth and reduce the amount of sweat that builds up on your skin. The best part? They're easy to pack and take with you wherever you go!
How to power your devices on the beach?
Let's face it. When going to the beach, there are only a few things you really care about, getting there safely, finding a comfy spot on the sand, and being able to post all of your amazing pictures on social media. But what if your phone dies before you can take even one picture? It's enough to make even the most dedicated beach-goers want to turn around and go home!
If this sounds familiar, don't worry. We've got your back with these quick tips for powering up at the beach:
- Portable Battery Packs– If there aren't any outlets available, portable batteries are the easiest option for recharging on the go. They come in many shapes and sizes—from small pouches that fit into your pocket to larger bricks that need their own bag. But they all have the same purpose: storing power for your devices.
- Solar Power – Solar power generators are another best choice when you go to the beach. Using solar power products to charge is a more sustainable way of powering your devices. With the Anker Solar Generator 767, you can charge all your devices—and even some bigger ones—on the go!
This portable generator has IP67 waterproof protection, allowing it to withstand even the harshest environment. It's adjustable for optimal sun exposure, and it comes with an exclusive RV port, 4 AC ports with up to 2400W, 3 USB-C charging ports, 2 USB-A ports, and 2 car outlets so that you can charge almost any device at once.
That's it! We hope that our list of beach essentials has been helpful in planning your next trip. Make sure to apply all your learnings on how to prepare for beach vacation when making your own list. Just a note that the items you choose to bring with you on vacation are still a matter of personal preference. So don't stress out the whole trip worrying about what must be packed or left behind. Just get out there and enjoy the sun!
FAQ about Must Haves for Beach Vacation
Here are some commonly asked questions about must haves for beach vacation.
What not to forget to pack for the beach?
If you're going to the beach, it's important to pack your essentials. Here are the four main things you don't want to forget:
- Sunscreen (to avoid getting sunburnt).
- A beach bag (where your other essential stuff is).
- A beach towel (to keep you dry after swimming).
- First aid kits (to tackle emergencies).
How do I plan a beach vacation outfit?
Planning a beach vacation outfit is easy and doesn't have to be expensive. Just remember to keep it simple and wear something that will keep you cool in the sun, even after you're done with swimming. But of course, the most important thing here is to wear whatever makes YOU feel good—and if that means wearing heels when everyone else is wearing flip-flops, then do it!
How can I make my beach vacation special?
You can eat fresh seafood, soak up the sun, and listen to the waves as they crash on the shore. You can read a book in a cabana or play volleyball with friends. You can ride a boat or rent a jet ski and zoom around the ocean. Nonetheless, there are many ways to spend time at the beach and make it memorable.
Be the First to Know