PowerIQ: Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Not all charging ports are created equal. Standard ports only charge some devices at full speed and others often really slowly. But with PowerIQ technology, each port intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed. So you save hours of time.
An incredible 24 watts / 4.8 amps provides enough power to charge two tablets simultaneously at full speed.
The convenience of multiple ports.
With dual USB ports, enjoy uninterrupted use of your devices’ maps, videos and other functions while driving.
Small and sleek.
About the size of a man’s thumb, our charger is among the smallest available, beating even most 10/15 watt options.
- Which charging port should I use to charge my device?
- Thanks to Power IQ technology, each charging port can charge any device at full speed - there's no need to
find a specific port.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with this charger?
- To ensure complete safety and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a third-party certified cables (such as MFI).
- What should I do if this car charger does not fit in my car's cigarette lighter socket?
- This car charger is designed at the standard universal size for in car sockets. It is expected to fit all standard cars. Would you please try this car charger in a different car to double check the sizing? If the issue is our car charger, please feel free to email us at email@example.com to claim the 18 months warranty.
- What if the Anker 24W Car Charger is not charging my device(s)?
- A. Check to ensure that your device is USB-powered with an input current between 0 and 2.4A and a voltage input of 5V.
B. Check to ensure the connection between the car charger and the lighter socket is secure.
C. Use a different cable to double check. If the issue is our car charger, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim the 18 months warranty.
- What should I do if one/both ports fail to work?
- A. Please unplug car charger from cigarette lighter and any USB cables from the USB ports on the car charger.
B. After 15 minutes plug the car charger back in and try a different USB cable in the non-working port to see if the problem has been resolved.
C. Please email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty if your device appears to be defective or you need further help.
- Why are my Samsung Galaxy S5, S4 and Note 3 devices charging slightly slower from this charger than the original charger that came with my device?
- The heightened sensitivity of these devices to voltage input may in some cases slow their charging speed.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will this charger’s high 4.8 Amp output harm it?
- No, the charger will only supply the maximum charge current allowed by your device up to 2.4 Amps from each port. That is to say, if you use a 2.4A charger with a device drawing 1A, it will only draw 1A.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Please refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, or contact the manufacturer to
determine this information.
- When the charger is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- The charger will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at <0.2W.
- What is the operating/storage temperature for this car charger?
- Operating: 0°C TO 40°C
Storage: -20°C TO +70°C
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info