2 Port Car Charger & Micro USB Cable
24W Dual-Port Car Charger and Micro USB Cable
Full throttle charging on the road for your Micro USB devices.
PowerIQ Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
An industry-leading 24 watts / 4.8 amps through two ports provides enough power to charge two tablets together at top speed.
Small & Sleek
About the size of a man's thumb, our charger is among the smallest available, beating even most 10 / 15 watt options.
Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, this product is CE & FCC certified to ensure complete safety and reliability.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Charger compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2 and Asus tablets.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with this charger?
- To ensure complete safety and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a third-party certified cables (such as MFI).
- What should I do if this car charger does not fit in my car's cigarette lighter socket?
- This car charger is designed at the standard universal size for in car sockets. It is expected to fit all standard cars. Would you please try this car charger in a different car to double check the sizing? If the issue is our car charger, please feel free to email us at email@example.com to claim the 18 months warranty.
- What if the Anker 24W Car Charger is not charging my device(s)?
- A. Check to ensure that your device is USB-powered with an input current between 0 and 2.4A and a voltage input of 5V.
B. Check to ensure the connection between the car charger and the lighter socket is secure.
C. Use a different cable to double check. If the issue is our car charger, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim the 18 months warranty.
- What should I do if one/both ports fail to work?
- A. Please unplug car charger from cigarette lighter and any USB cables from the USB ports on the car charger.
B. After 15 minutes plug the car charger back in and try a different USB cable in the non-working port to see if the problem has been resolved.
C. Please email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty if your device appears to be defective or you need further help.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM