2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse
- Ergonomic Design
- 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI
- Next/Previous Web Browsing Buttons
- Power Saver Mode
The intersection of class, comfort and functionality. A mouse for the 21st century.
Comfortable and classy.
Tired of using the traditional grip? Take a break from overly-clunky or uncomfortably tiny mice. The ergonomically-designed thumb rests and grips fit the contour of your palm for maximum comfort.
Sleek and Sexy.
Turn heads with a futuristic design. Made for increased functionality and comfort, this mouse combines a handshake grip with easy-access buttons and three levels of mouse sensitivity (800 / 1200 / 1600DPI) for improved tracking.
Five buttons give you improved control over your computer's systems. Whether dragging and dropping, selecting large volumes of data, or casually gaming, this mouse provides a low-cost, effective solution for multiple computing needs.
Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
Mac OS X (The two thumb buttons are not recognized on the Mac OS X.)
Get to know us.
We created Anker with a single goal in mind: to make the smart life easier. That means starting with affordable, high-quality gear and ending with a commitment to 100% user satisfaction and an 18-month warranty. After all, we're customers too.
- Are batteries included in the package?
- Batteries are not included.
- Is this a left-handed mouse?
- This is a right-handed mouse.
- How do I wake up the mouse?
- The mouse will enter sleep mode if left idle for 8 minutes. Press any button to wake it up from sleep.
- What does the top button do?
- The top button changes the DPI setting for the mouse, which changes the mouse's sensitivity.
- Number of Buttons: 6(including the scroll wheel)
- Optical Resolution: 800 / 1200 /1600 DPI
- Lifelong Clicks: 1 million
- Product Dimensions: 115 x 58 x 87 mm / 4.5 x 2.3 x 3.4in
- Product Weight: 95g / 3.4oz
- Compatible System: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000, Mac OS X
- Battery Type: 2 AAA batteries(not included)
- Working current: 5mA
- Working voltage: 3V
- DPI: 800/1200/1600 DPI
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM