48W 4-Port Aluminum Car Charger
Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2.4 amps per port or 9.6 amps overall.(Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 not supported. For QC 2.0 charging, please see Anker's 24W PowerDrive+ 1).
Incredibly Powerful: 48 watts of power lets you charge up to four tablets, smartphones or other devices at full speed simultaneously.
Guaranteed Safety: Premium construction and circuitry with CE, FCC & RoHS certification protect you and your device. 12 / 18 volt input compatible with most vehicles.
- Input :12V/18V
- Output :5V==9.6A (2.4A max per port)
- What should I do if the LED stops illuminating and the 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger stops working?
- "1. Ensure that the car charger is securely inserted in the outlet.
2. It is possible that the car's socket is defective. Test the charger in a different car. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty."
- What if the 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger's LED is working but my device isn't charging?
- It is possible that the device's charging port is defective. Please try a different device with the charger, or try the charger with a different device to determinethe origin of the issue. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with this 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger?
- To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable (MFI) to charge your devices with this charger.
- What if the 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger charges my device(s) slowly?
- "1. Your cable may be faulty. Try using a different cable.
2. Check that the total input current required by your devices is not higher than 8A. Please email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty if the above do not resolve the problem."
- What should I do if this 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger does not fit in my car's cigarette lighter socket?
- This car charger is designed to fit the universal car sockets size. Test the car charger in a different car to make sure the charger is the correct size. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 18-month warranty.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will this 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger’s high 9.6A output harm it?
- No, the charger will only supply the maximum charge current that your device requires.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, contact the manufacturer, or search online to find this information.
- What is the operating/storage temperature for this 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger?
- This car charger can operate at temperatures ranging from 0°C TO 40°C and can be stored in temperatures ranging from -20°C TO +70°C.