36W Quad-Port Wall Charger
The world's most powerful 4-port adapter.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge speed (Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 not supported. For QC2.0 charging, please see Anker's PowerPort+ 1).
A category-high 36 watts / 7.2 amps through four ports lets you charge multiple devices at the same time and at top speed.
Industry grade materials and premium circuitry ensure superior performance, reliability and safety.
About the size of a chocolate brownie (though not quite as delicious), this compact, unibody charger is made to grab and go.
- Input :AC 100-240V
- USB Output :5V / 7.2A (total)
- Size :83 x 63 x 26mm / 3.3 x 2.5 x 1.0in (plug included)
- Weight :135g/4.8oz
- Which charging port should I use to charge my device?
- Thanks to Power IQ technology, each charging port can charge any device at full speed - there's no need to
find a specific port.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with this charger?
- To ensure complete safety and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a third-party certified cables (such as MFI).
- What if the Anker 4-port Wall Charger charges my device(s) slowly?
- A. Check to ensure that the cable you are using to charge is the original cable that came with your device.
B. Check to ensure that the total input current required by your devices is not higher than 7.2A.
C. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty if your device appears to be defective or you need further help.
- Why are my Samsung Galaxy S5, S4 and Note 3 devices charging slightly slower from this charger than the original charger that came with my device?
- The heightened sensitivity of these devices to voltage input may in some cases slow their charging speed.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will this charger’s 7.2Amp output harm it?
- No, the charger will only supply the maximum charge current allowed by your device up to 2.4 Amps from each port. That is to say, if you use a 2.4A charger with a device drawing 1A, it will only draw 1A.
- When the charger is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- The charger will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at ≤0.5W.
- Can I use this charger in other counties?
- Yes, this charger is compatible with 100-240V. However, the plug is designed for the country it was originally shipped to. You may need to buy a universal Outlet Plug Adapter .