Manual & Drivers
- What is the difference between the IQ ports and the standard ports?
- PowerIQ™ Ports: Can charge any device at speeds of up to 2.4 amps, will automatically determine your device's optimum input and provide it accordingly.
Standard Ports: Capable of charging most Android phones and iPhones with iOS 5 or later at full speed as well as many other devices.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with this charger?
- To ensure complete safety and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a third-party certified cables (such as MFI).
- What if the Anker 5-Port Desktop Charger is not charging my device(s)?
- A. Check to ensure that your device is USB-powered with a power input of 5V and between 0 and 2.4A.
B. Check to ensure that the power cord isn’t broken, is connected to an active wall outlet and also firmly connected to the Anker 5-Port Desktop
C. Use a different usb cable to double check. If the issue is our wall charger, please feel free to email us at email@example.com to claim the 18 months warranty.
- Why are my Samsung Galaxy S5, S4 and Note 3 devices charging slightly slower from this charger than the original charger that came with my device?
- The heightened sensitivity of these devices to voltage input may in some cases slow their charging speed.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Please refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter,
or contact the manufacturer to determine this information
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will this charger’s 5 Amp output harm it?
- No, the charger will only supply the maximum charge current allowed by your device up to 2.4 Amps from each port. That is to say, if you use a 2.4A charger with a device drawing 1A, it will only draw 1A.
- How can I find the same power cord if I lost the original one that came with the 25w charger?
- It is a standard C7 cord, they're easily available online.
- When the charger is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- The charger will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at <0.5W.
- Can I use this charger in other counties?
- Yes, this charger is compatible with 100-240V. However, the plug is designed for the country it was originally shipped to. You may need to buy a universal Outlet Plug Adapter .
Copyright © 2018 Anker Innovations Limited