- Capacity :20000mAh
- Output :USB output: 4.5A (max); DC output: 9V / 2A or 12V / 1.5A
- Input :12V / 2A
- Weight :510g / 18oz
- Size :113 x 168 x 16mm / 4.4 x 6.6 x 0.6in
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh external battery?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- How long will the 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh external battery take to be fully charged?
- It takes around 5-6 hours to fully charge the battery with the included AC adapter.
- What devices are compatible with the 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh external battery?
- The battery is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB as well as devices that accept DC power up to 12V/1.5A. It has a maximum output of 4.5A shared between the ports with the USB ports able to deliver the full 4.5A.
- Does the 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh external battery work with the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus?
- Yes, but the Apple cable is not included. Please use your device's original cable.
- Will the supplied Micro USB v2.0 cable compatible with the Micro USB v3.0 devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S5/Note2/Note3?
- Yes, take a close look at the port and you will see the port is divided, insert the none Micro-USB 3.0 plug to the appropriate side and it will work fine.
- What's the output efficiency of the 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh external battery?
- Approximately 30-40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency problems that affect all electronics devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable and your device. Your battery is able to supply 60%-70% power to other devices.
- Can the 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh external battery charge other devices while it is being charged?
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will the 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh external battery’s 4 Amp output harm it?
- No, the external battery will only supply the maximum charge current allowed by your device.
- Can the 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh external battery charge multiple devices simultaneously?
- Yes, it can charge four devices simultaneously. But please note that when using 4 output ports simultaneously, the total output current will not exceed 4A.
- What does the LCD screen indicate when the 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh external battery is charging itself or other devices?
- When the battery is charging your devices, the LCD display will display the battery's capacity throughout the charging process and it will automatically shut off when all the connected devices are charged or cease to draw a current. When the battery is being charged, the LCD display will display the battery's capacity throughout the charging process and remain lit after fully charging.
- How long will the charge in the 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh external battery last without being used?
- Generally, our external batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, It is also worth noting that the battery's chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend your battery's life, please discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months. However, the chemicals within the li-ion battery will gradually become less active over prolonged periods without use. Most will die in 2 years of inactivity. To extend your battery's life, please discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- What voltage setting should I select to charge my phone or other USB-charged device?
- All USB ports have an output of 5V so you don't need to select the voltage for charging USB devices. The voltage selector is for the DC output port.
- Can the 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh external battery be used for international travel?
- Yes. However, you may need to use an adapter to allow the AC charger to go into the sockets of the country you're in.
- Can the 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh external battery be taken on board airplanes?
Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 Watt Hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes according to Federal transportation security rules:
In March 2017, the governments of the United States and the United Kindom issued orders restricting a variety of different electronics from carry-on baggage when traveling to the USA and UK. The ban is likely to result in difficulties carrying portable chargers from major airports in Africa and the Middle East (with more airports expecting restrictions soon). Therefore, we strongly recommend that you confirm with your airline or airport before traveling with portable chargers to ensure problem-free flying.
Please click here to learn more details about the ban.
- What should I do if the 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh external battery can not be charged?
- a. Check that the AC adapter is connected securely.
b. Try a different power adapter (12V/2A,size:5.5*2.1mm) with the battery if possible.
c. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org duiring your 18-month warranty period if the provided acessories or the external battery have problems.
- What should I do if the 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh external battery can not charge other devices?
- Please try a different charging cable between the Astro and your device. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.