Anker Multi-Functional Car Jump Starter External Battery
Start your engine and charge your gadgets anywhere.
A Real Life Saver
The easiest way to get home when stranded. Jump your vehicle up to 10 times on a single charge, with heavy duty cables and clamps built in.
Portable Power Bank
Whether for emergency or everyday use, charge your phones, tablets and other devices through a 2.1A USB port or 12V DC output port.
Built-in circuit protection guards you and your devices against overcurrent, overvoltage, overcharging and short circuits.
An intense LED flashlight with SOS and strobe settings plus a handy little compass are built in to ensure you never get stuck in the dark.
For Optimal Use:
• Charge battery at least once every 3 months to avoid shortening its lifespan. • Compatible with 4L and lower gas/petrol engines and 3L diesel powered vehicles. • Recharge your vehicle's battery as soon as possible after jump starting.
• To avoid injury and/or damage to your vehicle, do not connect the red and black clamps together. • Remove battery within 30 seconds of starting your car. • Keep out of reach of children.
- 1. Will our battery jump starter be able to charge a car battery if a clamps is attach while the backup battery is on?
- No, our jump starter can only provide the instant current to jump start the car.
- 2. Can the DC 12v be utilized to charge the car battery if the you're able to use the clamps in some way with that port?
- No, since we don't know the charging current of the car battery or the access for the engine to charge the car battery.
- 3. Can Car Jump Starter and Portable Charger 2-in-1 Product be taken on board airplanes?
Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 Watt Hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes according to Federal transportation security rules:
In March 2017, the governments of the United States and the United Kindom issued orders restricting a variety of different electronics from carry-on baggage when traveling to the USA and UK. The ban is likely to result in difficulties carrying portable chargers from major airports in Africa and the Middle East (with more airports expecting restrictions soon). Therefore, we strongly recommend that you confirm with your airline or airport before traveling with portable chargers to ensure problem-free flying.
Please click here to learn more details about the ban.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info