Anker Classic Portable Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker
with 20 Hour Rechargeable Battery and Full, High-Def Sound
High definition sound and the industry's longest playtime packed into one of the smallest packages. Your mobile audio, delivered.
Volumes of High-def.
Don't simply pump out volumes of sound, but volumes of surprisingly clear and full-bodied sound. Powered by a 4-watt, 2-inch driver and topped off with a bass port, experience the clarity and volume of a boombox, without the bulk of one.
Play All Day and All Night.
We packed the whole set into a 3-inch cube that easily slips into your pack or purse. The built-in rechargeable battery enables a breakthrough 15-20 hours of playtime so you can jam through a full day and still play your nighttime-ambiance soundtrack on a single charge. Not to mention breakthrough: up to a 33-foot connection range (standard is 30 feet or less).
No PhD Needed.
Built for ages 6 and up, simply slide the on/off switch to the "on" position to automatically connect to the last-connected device and start streaming your music - that's just one step. The unit also doubles as a speaker phone with a 2-foot range microphone so you can answer or make calls mid-song.
Connect with any bluetooth-enabled device (Bluetooth 2.1 and over) or just plug in with the traditional audio cable to start your tunes.
Get to know us.
We created Anker with a single goal in mind: to make the smart life easier. That means starting with affordable, high-quality gear and ending with a commitment to 100% user satisfaction and an 18-month warranty. After all, we're customers too.
- What should I do if the speaker can't connect to my device?
- a. Enable Bluetooth. b. Make sure your device is within 3ft of the speaker. c. Un-pair the speaker on your device, then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when the speaker is connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to "Bluetooth speaker". 1. Close all open media applications on your PC (such as Windows Media Player) 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio' 3. Change the default output device to "Bluetooth speaker" in 'Sound Playback'.
- Is it possible to pair the speaker with a second device?
- Yes. To do so, disable the original device's Bluetooth or delete pairing record before attempting to pair with the new device.
- Is it possible to pair two speakers with one device simultaneously?
- No, devices are generally only able to pair with a single speaker at a time.
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP and AVRCP
- Playtime: 15 - 20 hours
- Size: 80 × 80 × 60mm / 3.1 × 3.1 × 2.7in
- Weight: 450g/15.9oz
- Audio Output: 4 W
- Operating Range: 10m/33ft
- Battery Capacity: 2100mAh
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM