Anker Jump Starter Portable Charger
Essential and versatile power for your car, phone and tablet.
A Real Life Saver
Make sure you and your loved ones can get home when stranded. This will jump your 3L gas or 2.5L diesel vehicle engine around fifteen times on a single charge.
We've taken safety to another level, protecting you and your devices against surges and short circuits, as well as inverse current.
Unlike traditional bulky jump starter packs, the Anker is small enough to store in your glovebox, and light enough to pack in your bag.
2X Powerful USB Ports
Whether for emergencies or everyday use, charge multiple phones, tablets and other USB-charged devices.
For Optimal Use:
• Charge battery at least once every 3 months to avoid shortening its lifespan. • Compatible with 3L and lower gas/petrol engines and 2.5L diesel powered vehicles. • Recharge your vehicle's battery as soon as possible after jump starting.
• To avoid injury and/or damage to your vehicle, do not connect the red and black clamps together. • Remove battery within 30 seconds of starting your car. • Keep out of reach of children.
- What should I do if the Anker Car Jump Starter's clamp cable breaks?
- Email us at email@example.com during the 18-month warranty period to receive a replacement cable.
- Can I use the Anker jump-starter when the car battery is totally dead?
- No, the jump-starter cannot revive a totally dead car battery. When 1%~50% of the car battery's charge is remaining, the Anker jump-starter can be used to add power. If the car battery is totally dead (0% remaining), you will need to use a car battery charger (not a jump-starter) to charge it instead.
- What should I do if the Anker Car Jump Starter's case breaks?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during the 18-month warranty period to receive a replacement case.
- How do I turn on the Anker Car Jump Starter's LED flashlight?
- Make sure there is power remaining on the car jump starter. Hold down the power button for 3-5 seconds to turn on the flashlight. Press the swith to navigate between the SOS and strobe modes. Hold down the power button again to turn the flashlight off.
- How long will the Anker Car Jump Starter's battery last with LED flashlight turned on?
- If the LED flashlight is left on, the Anker Compact Car Jump Starter and Portable Charger's battery will last for about 24 hours.
- What should I do if the cable's red and green lights flash but never turn green?
- Turn on your car headlights, connect the clamps to your car battery and wait for 10 minutes. If a steady green light still hasn't come on email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period for further assistance.
- What do the LEDs indicate when the Anker Car Jump Starter is charging itself or other devices?
- When the car jump starter is being charged, the steady LEDs indicate the present charge level and the flashing LED shows the level currently recharging. The LEDs will show a constant, steady light when the battery is fully charged.
When the car jump starter is charging a device, the LED indicator will light displaying the battery’s remaining power. The LEDs will stay lit once the device is fully recharged.
- What should I do if the Anker Car Jump Starter cannot be charged?
- Try charging the Anker Compact Car Jump Starter and Portable Charger with both a 15V wall charger and car charger. If this doesn't help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period to receive further assistance.
- What should I do if the Anker Car Jump Starter cannot charge other devices?
- It is possible that the cable is defective; try using a different charging cable between the Anker PowerCore Jump Starter 600 and your device. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period to receive further assistance if this doesn't fix the issue.
- Can the Anker Car Jump Starter charge other devices while it is being charged?
- Can I use Anker Car Jump Starter to charge other devices while starting a car?
- What cars are compatible with the Anker Car Jump Starter?
- The Anker Car Jump Starter is able to jump start gas engines up to 3L or diesel engines up to 2.5L.
- What should I do if the Anker Car Jump Starter cannot start a car?
- Fully charge the car jump starter, and remember to wait 10 seconds between each jump attempt. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- How do I connect the Anker Car Jump Starter clamps to my car battery?
- Connect the red clamp to the positive ( + ) end and black clamp to the negative ( - ) end of the car battery.
- What is the Anker Car Jump Starter's operating temperature?
- The operating temperature is -20 — 60°C / -4 — 140°F.
- What is the Anker Car Jump Starter's peak current?
- The Anker Compact Car Jump Starter and Portable Charger's peak current is 400A.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info