The Premium High-Capacity Portable Charger
PowerCore+ 10050 is able to be recharge twice as quickly as other portable chargers. When charged with PowerPort+ 1.
PowerCore+ 10050 is the most powerful 10,000mAh portable charger on the market. Experience a lightning fast charge in the palm of your hand.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Capacity :10500 mAh / 36.18 Wh
- Output :5V / 2.4A, 9V / 2A, 12V / 1.5A
- Input :5V / 2A, 9V / 2A
- Weight :8.3oz / 236g
- Size :3.8 x 2.4 x 0.9in / 96 x 61 x 23mm
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with the PowerCore+ 10050. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore+ 10050 in 6-7 hours using a charger with an output current of 5V/2A or higher. For the quickest recharge (3-4 hours), use a Qualcomm QuickCharge 2.0 wall charger (not included). Chargers with an output current of less than 5V/2A (such as phone chargers) will charge slowly if at all.
- How long will the PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger take to be fully charged?
- It will take 6-7 hours to fully charge the PowerCore+ 10500 with a 5V/2A wall charger and will take 3-4 hours with Qualcomm QuickCharge 2.0 wall charger (not included).
- What devices are compatible with the PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger?
- The PowerCore+ 10050 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB. It has one output port, the normal current will reach up to 2.4 amps.When using the QC technology, the output will be 5V=2.4A, 9V=2A, 12V=1.5A.
- Does the PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger work with the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus?
- Yes, the PowerCore+ 10050 can charge all iPhones, but the Apple charging cable is not included. Please use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- Will the supplied Micro USB v2.0 cable compatible with the Micro USB v3.0 devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S5/Note2/Note3?
- Yes, take a close look at the port and you will see the port is divided, insert the none Micro-USB 3.0 plug to the appropriate side and it will work fine.
- What's the output efficiency of the PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger?
- Approximately 30-40% of the PowerCore+ 10050's capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency problems that affect all electronics devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable and your device. Your battery is able to supply 60%-70% power to other devices.
- Can the PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of external batteries.
- Can the PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger charge two devices simultaneously?
- No, the PowerCore+ 10050 has only one output port and so can only charge one device at a time.
- How long will the charge in a PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger last without being used?
- Generally, our external batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, It is also worth noting that the powercore's chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend your powercore's life, please discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Can the PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger be used for international travel?
- Yes, the PowerCore+ 10050 can be used internationally. Just be sure that the USB-to-AC adapter is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter itself.
- Can the PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger be taken on board airplanes?
Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 Watt Hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes according to Federal transportation security rules:
In March 2017, the governments of the United States and the United Kindom issued orders restricting a variety of different electronics from carry-on baggage when traveling to the USA and UK. The ban is likely to result in difficulties carrying portable chargers from major airports in Africa and the Middle East (with more airports expecting restrictions soon). Therefore, we strongly recommend that you confirm with your airline or airport before traveling with portable chargers to ensure problem-free flying.
Please click here to learn more details about the ban.
- What should I do if the PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger can not be charged?
- The charging micro-USB, adapter, or outlet cable may be faulty. Please try a different micro-USB cable, adapter, and outlet to see if it solves the problem. If these steps don't help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What should I do if the PowerCore+ 10050 Portable Charger can not charge other devices?
- Your device's charging cable may be faulty. Please try a different charging cable between the PowerCore+ 10050 and your device. If this does not help, email us at email@example.com.