PowerCore+10050 with Quick Charge 3.0
The High-Speed, High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
- 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
Incredible Charging Speed
PowerCore+ 10050 combines 3 distinct fast-charging technologies to ensure that any and all devices are charged in the shortest time possible. Never worry again about having no time to charge.
A Pocketful of Power
Small size that defies its enormous power. It recharges most phones around 3 times as well as providing single charges for high-power tablets or multiple charges for other USB devices.
Built using only cutting-edge circuitry and premium LG battery cells. With aircraft grade aluminum-alloy for superb durability and a look that matches the most advanced phones and tablets.
Surge protection, short circuit prevention, temperature control, and other advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Normal: 5V ⎓ 2A
Quick Charge: 5-7V ⎓ 2.1A / 7-9V ⎓ 1.6A / 9-12V ⎓ 1.25A
5-6V ⎓ 3A / 6-9V ⎓ 2A / 9-12V ⎓ 1.5A
Will not provide a high-speed charge for Asus ZenFone 3.
- Weight :236g/8.32oz
- Size :3.7 x 2.4 x 0.9in
- What's Quaclomm Quick Charge referring to?
- Qualcomm Quick Charge™ technology is designed to deliver fast charging in devices featuring Qualcomm Snapdragon™ processors, giving you the power and the time to do more. Simply say it is charging for an Android Qualcomm Chip Cellphone, such as Samsung S6, S7, Note5 and so on, charging from 0% to 100% only cost in approximate 1.5 hours.
- Does it come with a charging cable and wall charger?
- No, it comes with a USB Micro USB cables only.
- Can I use other Micro cabls other than the one that came with PowerCore+ 10050 QC3.0?
- Yes, other Micro USB cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore+ 10050 QC3.0. To ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What devices are compatible with PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0?
- The PowerCore+ 10050 QC3.0 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Does PowerCore+ 10050 QC3.0 work with the new Galaxy S8/S8+ and Galaxy Note 8?
- Yes, PowerCore+ 10050 QC3.0 can Quick Charge them, but a USB-C charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- What's the output efficiency of PowerCore+ 10050 QC3.0?
- PowerCore+ 10050 QC's output efficiency is 60%-70%. Approximately 30% to 40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency complications that affect all electronic devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable, and your device.
- Can PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of portable chargers.
- Can PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 charge other non-quick charge devices from the USB port?
- Yes. But may not be charge at a full speed due to incompaitiblity.
- What do the LEDs indicate when PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 is charging itself or other devices?
- "When PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 is charging your device, the LED power meter will stay on, displaying the battery’s remaining power. The light will fade when the device is fully charged and no longer drawing a current. The last LED light will flash when the remaing power is lower than 10% and turn off when lower than 5%. When PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 is being charged, the LEDs will flash and light up one by one to show the progress of the recharge. They will turn off when the PowerCore is fully charged."
- How long will the charge in PowerCore+ 10050 QC3.0 last without being used?
- Generally, our batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, it is also worth noting that their chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend battery lifespan, discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Can PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 be used for international travel?
- Yes, PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 can be used internationally. Just be sure that use a compatible adapter converter with the voltage of the country you're travelling to.
- Can PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 be taken on board airplanes?
- "Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 watt hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes. To calculate an external battery's capacity in watt hours: (Battery mAh Capacity X 3.7)/1000. Here are the relevant requirements quoted from federal transportation security rules: Effective January 1, 2008: Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries (a.k.a. rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium) with no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries. Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size."
- What should I do if PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 doesn't recharge?
- Please try a different Quick Charge adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 doesn't charge other devices?
- Please try using a different charging cable between PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 and your device. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.