High-speed portable charging for phones, tablets and more.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
•Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
•20 million+ happy users and counting
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge up to 4.8 amps through both ports, an industry-leading output.
PowerCore+ itself recharges in only 5 hours with a Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 USB Charger (sold separately). That's up to 2X faster than a normal charger!
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
With its sleek Aluminum shell and ergonomic curves, the PowerCore+ 13400 is the perfect partner for your iPhone or flagship Android smartphone.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Capacity:13400 mAh / 48.24 Wh
- Output:5V / 4.8A
- Input:5V / 2A, 9V / 2A
- Weight:10.8oz / 306g
- Size:3.9 x 3.1 x 0.9in / 99 x 79 x 23mm
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with the PowerCore+ 13400. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore+ 13400 in 7-8 hours using a charger with an output current of 5V/2A or higher. For the quickest recharge (3-4 hours), use a Qualcomm QuickCharge 2.0 wall charger (not included). Chargers with an output current of less than 5V/2A (such as phone chargers) will charge slowly if at all.
- How long will the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger take to be fully charged?
- It will take 7-8 hours to fully charge the PowerCore+ 13400 with a 5V/2A wall charger and will take 3-4 hours with a Qualcomm QuickCharge 2.0 wall charger.
- What devices are compatible with the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger?
- The PowerCore+ 13400 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB. It has two output ports, the maximum output of 4.8A with two normal output ports.
- Does the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger work with the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus?
- Yes, the PowerCore+ 13400 can charge all iPhones, but the Apple charging cable is not included. Please use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- Will the supplied Micro USB v2.0 cable compatible with the Micro USB v3.0 devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S5/Note2/Note3?
- Yes, take a close look at the port and you will see the port is divided, insert the none Micro-USB 3.0 plug to the appropriate side and it will work fine.
- What's the output efficiency of the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger?
- Approximately 30-40% of the PowerCore+ 13400's capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency problems that affect all electronics devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable and your device. Your battery is able to supply 60%-70% power to other devices.
- Can the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of external batteries.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger’s 4.8 Amp output harm it?
- No, the PowerCore+ 13400 will only supply the maximum output current necessary to charge your device.
- Can the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger charge two devices simultaneously?
- Yes, it can charge two devices simultaneously. But please note that when using 2 normal output ports simultaneously, the total output current will not exceed 4.8A.
- How long will the charge in a PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger last without being used?
- Generally, our external batteries' static power consumption takes between 20 and 36 months to drain the PowerCore+ 13400 completely. However, it is also worth noting that the PowerCore+ 13400's internal batteries will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend your PowerCore+ 13400's lifespan, please fully discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Can the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger be used for international travel?
- Yes, the PowerCore+ 13400 can be used internationally. Just be sure that the USB-to-AC adapter is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter itself.
- Can the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger be taken on board airplanes?
Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 Watt Hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes according to Federal transportation security rules:
In March 2017, the governments of the United States and the United Kindom issued orders restricting a variety of different electronics from carry-on baggage when traveling to the USA and UK. The ban is likely to result in difficulties carrying portable chargers from major airports in Africa and the Middle East (with more airports expecting restrictions soon). Therefore, we strongly recommend that you confirm with your airline or airport before traveling with portable chargers to ensure problem-free flying.
Please click here to learn more details about the ban.
- What should I do if the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger can not be charged?
- The charging micro-USB, adapter, or outlet cable may be faulty. Please try a different micro-USB cable, adapter, and outlet to see if it solves the problem. If these steps don't help, email us at email@example.com.
- What should I do if the PowerCore+ 13400 Portable Charger can not charge other devices?
- Your device's charging cable may be faulty. Please try a different charging cable between the PowerCore+ 13400 and your device. If this does not help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info