- 7 Phone Charges
- 1 Full MacBook Charge
- Compact and Portable
PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C
The Premium High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
10 million+ happy users and counting
We integrate our smart-charging PowerIQ and current-stabilizing VoltageBoost technologies to get the fastest possible charge up to 2.4A per port (3A with USB-C).
With a capacity of 20100mAh, PowerCore+ can charge a typical phone 7 times without itself needing a recharge.
Despite its massive capacity, PowerCore+ can be fully recharged in 8 hours by a 2.4A charger and the included USB to USB-C cable. That's 20% faster than a typical charger of similar capacity.
PowerCore 20100 is one of the first portable chargers to utilize USB-C input and output. A reversible, high-power connection that recharges the 2015 MacBook and other USB-C devices up to 5V/3A.
For Optimal Use:
- Press the LED Power Wheel before connecting your device to activate USB-C output.
- Disconnect your USB-C device once it is fully charged. This will prevent the device from returning charge to PowerCore.
-Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party-certified one (such as MFi).
The new MacBook 2015/2016 (with included USB-C cable)
Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including Nexus 7)
Nexus 6P / 5X, Oneplus 2, LG G5, HTC 10 etc.
Other USB-charged devices.
Note: Not compatible with SONY Xperia XZ & Google Pixel Dell XPS 12 9250 (2015), Dell XPS 15 (9550), Dell XPS 13 (9350) or HP Spectre x2 iPod nano / Shuffle / Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Capacity:20100 mAh/72.36Wh
- Dimensions:7.2 x 2.4 x 0.9 inches
- Can I use a different type-c cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger?
- Yes, you can use other type-c cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore+ 20100 in 10-11 hours using a 2.4 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- How long will the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger take to be fully charged?
- It takes alomost 10-11 hours to fully charge the battery with a 2.4A wall charger and almost 12-13 hours to fully charge with 2A wall charger.
- How to charge the New Macbook (12-inch) via Type-C port of the PowerCore+ 20100?
- To charge the Macbook 12-inch, please plug the USB-C cable into the external battery port, and then press the power button to begin charging. Otherwise, the PowerCore+ 20100 will draw current from the Macbook 12-inch instead.
- What devices are compatible with the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger?
- The PowerCore+ 20100 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB. It has a maximum output of 6A shared between the two normal output ports and one type-c output port. The current of two normal output ports will reach up to 3A and the type-c output port's max current will be 3A.
- Does the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger work with the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus?
- Yes, it also works with the new macbook and other devices that have the type-c port. But the Apple cable is not included. Please use your device's original cable.
- Will the supplied Micro USB v2.0 cable compatible with the Micro USB v3.0 devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S5/Note2/Note3?
- Yes, take a close look at the port and you will see the port is divided, insert the none Micro-USB 3.0 plug to the appropriate side and it will work fine.
- What's the output efficiency of the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger?
- Approximately 30-40% of the Astro's battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency problems that affect all electronics devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable and your device. Your battery is able to supply 60%-70% power to other devices.
- Can the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No. It's actually very bad for the battery lifespan to allow this.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger’s 4.8 Amp output harm it?
- No, the PowerCore+ 20100 will only supply the maximum charge current allowed by your device.
- Can the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger charge two devices simultaneously?
- Yes, it can charge three devices simultaneously. But please note that when using 3 output ports simultaneously, the total output current will not exceed 6A.
- What do the LEDs indicate when the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger is charging itself or other devices?
- When the PowerCore+ 20100 is charging a high-capacity device (such as the iPhone6, iPhone6 Plus , iPhone6S ,iPhone6 Plus, Nexus 6, BlackBerry 10 and iPad etc), the LED indicators will not turn off automatically. This is because when such devices are fully charged, their output current is higher than the minimum current(30-70mA) that can be detected by Anker batteries. Please rest assured there will be no harm done to your device and that it is not drawing a current.
When the PowerCore+ 20100 is being charged, the remaining power of the LED indicators will light steadily; while the next charging LED indicator will flash. And they will turn off when the PowerCore+ 20100 is fully charged.
- How long will the charge in a PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger last without being used?
- Generally, our external batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, It is also worth noting that the powercore's chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend your powercore's life, please discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Can the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger be used for international travel?
- Yes. Please be sure that the USB AC adapter is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter.
- Can the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger be taken on board airplanes?
Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 Watt Hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes according to Federal transportation security rules:
In March 2017, the governments of the United States and the United Kindom issued orders restricting a variety of different electronics from carry-on baggage when traveling to the USA and UK. The ban is likely to result in difficulties carrying portable chargers from major airports in Africa and the Middle East (with more airports expecting restrictions soon). Therefore, we strongly recommend that you confirm with your airline or airport before traveling with portable chargers to ensure problem-free flying.
Please click here to learn more details about the ban.
- What should I do if the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger can not be charged?
- Please try a different AC adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if the PowerCore+ 20100 Portable Charger can not charge other devices?
- Please try a different charging cable between the powercore and your device. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info