PowerCore+ mini 3350
The often copied but never equalled lipstick-shaped portable charger is now better than ever.
FROM AMERICA'S #1 USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Same Size, More Power, Unmatched Reliability
The original lipstick tube design. Now upgraded with the highest quality battery cells from Panasonic (Tesla's battery cell supplier) to ensure superior performance and safety.
PowerIQ Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
Convenient LED Indicator
Light lets you know how much juice is left.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Capacity:3350 mAh / 12.06 Wh
- Output:5V / 1A
- Input:5V / 1A
- Weight:3oz / 80g
- Size:3.7 x 0.9 x 0.9in / 95 x 23 x 23mm
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Portable Charger?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI) or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Portable Charger?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 4 hours using a 1 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- What devices are compatible with the PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Portable Charger?
- The powercore is compatible with most Android, Apple and other USB devices.
- Does the PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Portable Charger work with the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus?
- Yes, but the Apple cable is not included. Please use your device's original cable.
- Will the supplied Micro USB v2.0 cable compatible with the Micro USB v3.0 devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S5/Note2/Note3?
- Yes, take a close look at the port and you will see the port is divided, insert the none Micro-USB 3.0 plug to the appropriate side and it will work fine.
- What's the output efficiency of the PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Portable Charger?
- The efficiency of this powercore is around 70%-80%. The internal circuit board is 92% efficient, accounting for power lost through circuit heat and voltage conversion, which is up to 5% above the industry average. Energy is also lost within the charging cable and the device being charged (approximately 15-20%). Additionally, the efficiency can be affected by the cable length and the age of the device being charged.
- Can the PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Portable Charger charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No. It's actually very bad for the battery lifespan to allow this.
- Do I need to press the power button when charging other devices?
- What does the LED indicate when the PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Portable Charger is charging itself or other devices?
- The LED light will stay on when charging a device, it will be green when there is 50%-100% capacity left in the powercore; and then turn yellow when there is 20%-50% capacity left in the powercore; and turn red when the capcaity goes down to 5-20%. The red light will begin to flash when the capacity is lower than 5%.
When the powercore is being charged, a stead yellow light will stay on when the PowerCore+ Mini is charging. The yellow light will turn green when the PowerCore+Mini is 100% charged. The green light will turn off after unplug the PowerCore+ Mini.
- How long will the charge in the PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Portable Charger last without being used?
- Generally, our external batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, It is also worth noting that the powercore's chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend your powercore's life, please discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- Can the PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Portable Charger be used for international travel?
- Yes. Please be sure that the USB AC adapter is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter.
- Can the PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Portable Charger be taken on board airplanes?
- Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 Watt Hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes. To calculate a battery's capacity in Watt Hours: (Battery Capacity(mAh)*3.7)/1000.
Here are the relevant requirements: Quoted from Federal transportation security rules (Effective January 1, 2008):
Lithium ion batteries (a.k.a.: rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium).
-Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries [no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery]. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries.
-Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size.
- What should I do if the PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Portable Charger can not be charged?
- Please try a different AC adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if the PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Portable Charger can not charge other devices?
- Please try a different charging cable between the powercore and your device. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info