Anker PowerCore mini Ultra-Compact Portable Phone Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
About the size of a tube of lipstick, PowerCore mini is extremely slim and lightweight. You can easily slip it into your pocket or purse when you're on the go.
Charges an iPhone 6 to full capacity in about 2 hours-without having to wait around near a power outlet. Charges with a capacity of 3200mAh.
Convenient Power Button
PowerCore mini's power button is conveniently placed on the side of the tube, so that you can reach into your pocket to turn it on or off with minimal effort.
At Anker, your safety is our number-one priority. We submit every single product to rigorous testing and certification before it's allowed to leave the factory. Our unique MultiProtect™ Safety System keeps you fully protected against shorts, surges and other dangers.
3-Color LED Indicator for Easy Power Level Reading
Green, orange and red LED lights indicate the power level of your PowerCore mini so you know when it needs a charge.
We believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support around the clock. In designing our products, we do our best to make sure you never need to take advantage of this warranty, but if you do, you will find it straightforward and hassle free.
- Capacity:3200 mAh / 11.52 Wh
- Output:5 V / 1 A
- Input:5 V / 0.8 A
- Weight:66.5 g / 2.3 oz
- Size:99 x 24 x 24 mm / 3.9 x 0.9 x 0.9 in
- 1. Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore mini?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore mini. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- 2. What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore mini?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 6-7 hours using a 1 amp or higher output charger.
- 3. What devices are compatible with PowerCore mini?
- The PowerCore mini is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB except for iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices. The portable charger supports Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
- 4. Does PowerCore mini work with the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus?
- Yes, PowerCore mini can charge all iPhones, but an Apple charging cable is not included. Use your device's original (OEM) cable or purchase a third-party certified (MFI) cable separately.
- 5. Is the supplied Micro USB V2.0 cable compatible with Micro USB V3.0 devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S5/Note2/Note3?
- Yes, take a close look at the port and you will see the port is divided, insert the none Micro-USB 3.0 plug to the appropriate side and it will work fine.
- 6. What's the output efficiency of PowerCore mini?
- PowerCore mini's output efficiency is 60%-70%. Approximately 30% to 40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency complications that affects all electronic devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable and your device
- 7. Can PowerCore mini charge other devices while it is being charged?
- No, we have disabled this feature due to the detrimental effects it has on the lifespan of external batteries.
- 8. Do I need to press the power button when charging other devices?
- 9. What does the LED indicate when the PowerCore mini Portable Charger is charging itself or other devices?
- When charging your devices, the PowerCore mini's LED indicator will stay on and the LED light will remain lit after your device is fully charged. 50%~100%: Green 20%~50%: Yellow 5%~20%: Red 0％~5%: Blinking Red The LED light will flash when the remaing power is lower than 10% and will turn off when it's lower than 5%. When recharging itself, a stead yellow light will stay on. The yellow light will turn green when the battery is 100% charged. The green light will turn off after the battery is unplugged.
- 12. How long will the charge in PowerCore mini last without being used?
- Generally, our external batteries' static power consumption is so low it would take between 20 and 36 months to drain completely. However, It is also worth noting that their chemicals will become less active if left unused for extended periods. To extend battery lifespan, discharge and recharge it at least once every 4 months.
- 13. Can PowerCore mini be used for international travel?
- Yes, PowerCore mini can be used internationally. Just be sure that your USB wall charger is compatible with the voltage of the country you're travelling to. The input voltage of an adapter is usually labeled on the adapter itself.
- 14. Can PowerCore mini be taken on board airplanes?
Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 Watt Hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes according to Federal transportation security rules:
In March 2017, the governments of the United States and the United Kindom issued orders restricting a variety of different electronics from carry-on baggage when traveling to the USA and UK. The ban is likely to result in difficulties carrying portable chargers from major airports in Africa and the Middle East (with more airports expecting restrictions soon). Therefore, we strongly recommend that you confirm with your airline or airport before traveling with portable chargers to ensure problem-free flying.
Please click here to learn more details about the ban.
- 15. What should I do if PowerCore mini doesn't recharge?
- Please try a different AC adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info