PowerDrive+ 2 Ports
The Premium 2-Port USB Car Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
PowerDrive+ 2 provides possibly the fastest possible charge to any phone or tablet. Quick Charge 3.0 in one port charges compatible devices up to 80% in just 35 minutes. The port is powered by Quick Charge 2.0, couple with Anker's smart-charging PowerIQ.
A sleek and robust zinc-alloy finish complements your phones and tablets, and subtly blends in with any car interior. A low-power LED ring helps locate USB ports at night without being a distraction.
PowerDrive+ 2 is one of the most compact 2-port USB car chargers on the market, allowing for easy use on the go.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Quick Charge 3.0 Compatible Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S7 / S6 / S6 Edge / Edge Plus, Note 5 / Note 4 / Edge
Google Nexus 6
Motorola Droid Turbo, Moto X 2014
Sony Xperia Z4 / Z4 Tablet, Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact
LG G4, LG G Flex2, LG V10
HTC One M9 / M8, HTC Desire Eye, HTC One remix
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party-certified one (such as MFi).
• With a Type-A-to-Type-C cable, only regular charging speed is possible for Nexus 5X and 6P.
- Product Dimensions:1.9 x 1.4 x 2.8 inches ; 2.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight:2.1 ounces
- What should I do if the LED stops illuminating and PowerDrive+ 2 with Quick Charge 3.0 stops working?
- 1. Ensure that the car charger is securely inserted into the socket. 2. It is possible that the car's socket is defective. Test the charger in a different car. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within your 18-month warranty period.
- What if PowerDrive+ 2 with Quick Charge 3.0's LED is working, but my device isn't charging?
- It is possible that the device's charging port is defective. Please try the charger with a different device, and cable to determine whether there is still an issue. If the problem persists,
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with PowerDrive+ 2 with Quick Charge 3.0?
- To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable to charge your device.
- What should I do if PowerDrive+ 2 with Quick Charge 3.0 charges my device slowly?
- 1. Confirm if your device supports Quick Charge 3.0. Only Quick Charge 3.0 supported devices will be charged at compatible speed. 2. If the charger is charging your Quick Charge 3.0 supported device slowly, your cable may be faulty. To troubleshoot, try using a different Quick Charge 3.0 compatible cable. If the issue persists, please email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period.
- What should I do if PowerDrive+ 2 with Quick Charge 3.0 does not fit in my car's cigarette lighter socket?
- PowerDrive+ 2 with Quick Charge 3.0 is designed for universal fit. To troubleshoot, test the charger in a different car to make sure the charger is the correct size. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within your 18-month warranty period.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, contact the manufacturer, or search for the model number online.
- What is the recommended operating/storage temperature for PowerDrive+ 2 with Quick Charge 3.0?
- PowerDrive+ 2 with Quick Charge 3.0 can operate at temperatures ranging from 0°C to 40°C and can be stored in temperatures ranging from -20°C to +70°C.
- When PowerDrive+ 2 with Quick Charge 3.0 is plugged in, but no devices are connected will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- The charger will consume almost no power in this state. Standby power consumption is rated <0.3W.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info