PowerDrive+ 2 Ports
The Premium 2-Port USB Car Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Quick Charge 2.0 port charges compatible devices 75% faster. Get up to 8 hours' use from just 15 minutes of charging!
Anker's Fast-Charging Technology
PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to charge non-Quick Charge devices as fast as possible, up to 2.4 amps per port.
Robust zinc-alloy finish makes for a stylish look. Low-power LED ring helps locate USB ports at night without being a distraction.
MultiProtect Safety System
Advanced safety features protect you and your devices from surges, overheating and more.
Selected Quick Charge 2.0 Compatible Devices:
Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Edge Plus
Galaxy Note 5 / 4 / Edge
LG G4, LG G Flex2, LG V10
Nexus 6 / 7
HTC One M9 / M8, HTC Desire Eye, HTC One remix
Droid Turbo, Moto X 2014
Sony Xperia Z4 / Z4 Tablet, Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact
Asus Transformer T100, Asus Zenfone 2
Samsung Fast Charge Qi Wireless Charging Pad
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party-certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets (including Nexus 7), the new 12" MacBook (5-hour recharge time while it's turned off or in sleep mode) and other USB-charged devices.
- This charger can provide Apple devices with a full-speed charge from PowerIQ.
- This charger is not compatible with iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro and Asus tablets.
- For Nexus 5X and 6P, only regular charging speed is possible using a USB-A to USB-C cable.
- Input :12/24V
- Output :36W total 5V==2.4A, 9V==2A, 12V==1.5A each port
- What should I do if the LED stops illuminating and PowerDrive+ 2 stops working?
- 1. Ensure that the car charger is securely inserted into the socket. 2. It is possible that the car's socket is defective. Test the charger in a different car. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within your 18-month warranty period.
- What if PowerDrive+ 2's LED is working, but my device isn't charging?
- It is possible that the device's charging port is defective. Please try the charger with a different device, and cable to determine whether there is still an issue. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com within your 18-month warranty period.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with the PowerDrive+ 2?
- To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable to charge your device.
- What should I do if PowerDrive+ 2 charges my device(s) slowly?
- 1. Confirm if your device supports Quick Charge 3.0. Only Quick Charge 3.0 supported devices will be charged at compatible speed. 2. If the charger is charging your Quick Charge 3.0 supported device slowly, your cable may be faulty. To troubleshoot, try using a different Quick Charge 3.0 compatible cable. If the issue persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period.
- What should I do if PowerDrive+ 2 does not fit in my car's cigarette lighter socket?
- PowerDrive+ 2 is designed for universal fit. To troubleshoot, test the charger in a different car to make sure the charger is the correct size. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com within your 18-month warranty period.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, is the 36W 2-Port USB Car Charger’s 7.2A output compatible?
- Yes, the charger will only supply the maximum output current necessary to charge your device.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, contact the manufacturer, or search for the model number online.
- What is the operating/storage temperature for PowerDrive+ 2?
- PowerDrive+ 2 can operate at temperatures ranging from 0°C to 40°C and can be stored in temperatures ranging from -20°C to +70°C.
- When the charger is plugged in, but no devices are connected will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- Standby power consumption is rated at <0.2W.