AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
PowerDrive 2 Ports
24W 2-port USB car charger for phones, tablets & more
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge, whatever device you have. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge)
Ultra High Power
Two ports pump out 24 watts of power. That's enough to charge two iPads simultaneously!
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
PowerDrive 2 Lite is slim, sleek, and incredibly compact to stay out of the way when plugged in.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12" MacBook, Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
• We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
If a port isn't working properly, your device may have triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables for five minutes and retry.
Not compatible with 2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid.
- Input:DC 12 / 24V
- Output:5V / 4.8A
- Size:2.6 x 1.1 x 1.1in / 65 x 28 x 28mm
- Weight:1oz / 27g
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with the PowerDrive 2?
- To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable (MFI) to charge your devices with the PowerDrive 2.
- What should I do if any port or ports stop working?
- If any port or ports stop working, it may be due to a faulty cable. Please try charging with different cables. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What if the PowerDrive 2's LED is working but my device isn't charging?
- It is possible that the device's charging port is defective. Please try a different device with the PowerDrive 2, or try the PowerDrive 2 with a different device to determinethe origin of the issue. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What should I do if the PowerDrive 2's LED stops illuminating and the PowerDrive 2 stops working?
- "1. Ensure that the PowerDrive 2 is securely inserted in the outlet.
2. It is possible that the car's socket is defective. Test the PowerDrive 2 in a different car. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty."
- What if the PowerDrive 2 charges my device(s) slowly?
- "1. The cable may be faulty. Try using a different cable.
2. Check that the total input current required by your devices is not higher than 8A. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty if the above do not resolve the problem"
- What should I do if the PowerDrive 2 does not fit in my car's cigarette lighter socket?
- The PowerDrive 2 is designed to fit the standard size for car sockets. Test the PowerDrive 2 in a different car to make sure the charger is the correct size. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will the PowerDrive 2 high 4.8A output harm it?
- No, the PowerDrive 2 will only supply the maximum charge current that your device requires.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, contact the manufacturer, or search online to find this information.
- What is the operating/storage temperature for the PowerDrive 2?
- The PowerDrive 2 can operate at temperatures ranging from 0°C TO 40°C and can be stored in temperatures ranging from -20°C TO +70°C.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info