AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
PowerDrive Lite 2 Ports
12W 2-port USB car charger for phones, tablets & more
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge, whatever device you have. (Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 not supported.)
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices out of harm's way.
PowerDrive 2 Lite is slim, sleek, and incredibly compact to stay out of the way when plugged in.
A soft blue light guides your hand after dark. No more fumbling around to plug in your device.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12" MacBook, Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
• We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
• If a port isn't working properly, your device may have triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables for five minutes and retry.
• This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
- Input :DC 12 / 24V
- Output :5V / 2.4A
- Size :2.2 x 1.1 x 1.1in / 56 x 28 x 28mm
- Weight :0.7oz / 20g
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with the PowerDrive 2 Lite?
- To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable (MFI) to charge your devices with the PowerDrive 2 Lite.
- What if the PowerDrive 2 Lite's LED is working but my device isn't charging?
- It is possible that the device's charging port is defective. Try a different device with the charger, or try the PowerDrive 2 Lite with a different device to determine the origin of the issue. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What should I do if the PowerDrive 2 Lite's LED stops illuminating and the charger stops working?
- 1. Ensure that the PowerDrive 2 Lite is securely inserted in the outlet.
2. It is possible that the car's socket is defective. Test the PowerDrive 2 Lite in a different car. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What if the PowerDrive 2 Lite charges my device(s) slowly?
- "1. Your cable may be faulty. Try using a different cable.
2. Check to ensure that the total input current required by your devices is not higher than 2.4A. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty if your device appears to be defective or you need further help."
- What should I do if the PowerDrive 2 Lite does not fit in my car's cigarette lighter socket?
- The PowerDrive 2 Lite is designed to fit the standard size for car sockets. Test the car charger in a different car to make sure the charger is the correct size. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
- My device charges at 1 Amp, will the PowerDrive 2 Lite high 2.4A output harm it?
- No, the PowerDrive 2 Lite will only supply the maximum charge current that your device requires.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, contact the manufacturer, or search online to find this information.
- What is the operating/storage temperature for the PowerDrive 2 Lite?
- This car charger can operate at temperatures ranging from 0°C TO 40°C and can be stored in temperatures ranging from -20°C TO +70°C.