PowerPort+ 1 Port
Charge your phone or tablet up to 75% quicker!
Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Charge compatible devices up to 75% faster. Get up to 8 hours use from just 15 minutes of charging!
The World's Fastest Charging Tech
Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine with Qualcomm's Quick Charge 2.0 in a single port to ensure the fastest possible charge for all devices.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
- Input:AC 100 - 240 V ~ 1.1 A 50-60 Hz
- DC Output:5 V - 2.4 A / 9 V - 2 A / 12 V - 1.5 A
- Size:56 × 53 × 28 mm / 2.2 × 2.1 × 1.1 in
- Weight:70 g / 2.5 oz
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerPort+ 1?
- Yes, you can use other cables. However, to ensure compatibility and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable, a third-party certified cable (such as MFI), or the included cable.
- My device doesn't support Quick Charge 2.0. Can I still use this PowerPort+ 1 to charge it?
- Yes, this Quick Charge 2.0 wall charger is able to charge non-Quick Charge 2.0 devices with up to 12W (5V/2.4A) of output.
- What do the different colors on the LED indicator show?
- A blue LED indicates 5V of output (non-Quick Charge 2.0). A green LED indicates 9/12V of output (Quick Charge 2.0).
- What if the LED is working but my device isn't charging?
- Please try a different USB cable and device. If the problem persists, then the PowerPort+ 1 is likely defective. Please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What should I do if the LED stops illuminating and the PowerPort+ 1 stops working?
- 1. Check to ensure the PowerPort+ 1 is securely plugged into the outlet.
2. Try the PowerPort+ 1 in a different outlet. If the problem persists, then the PowerPort+ 1 is likely defective. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What if the PowerPort+ 1 charges my device slowly when in Quick Charge 2.0 mode?
- Check to ensure that the cable you are using is the supplied cable or original cable that came with your device. Please email us at email@example.com during your 18 month warranty if your device appears to be defective or you need further help.
- What if the PowerPort+ 1 charges my device(s) slowly (while the LED is bule, in non-Quick Charge mode)?
- Check to ensure that the cable you are using to charge is the supplied cable or original cable that came with your device. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18 month warranty if your device appears to be defective or you need further help.
- How can I check if my device supports Quick Charge 2.0?
- Refer to your device’s manual, original OEM charging adapter, or take a look at the official list of Quick Charge-compatible devices here: https://www.qualcomm.com/documents/quick-charge-device-list.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, or contact the manufacturer to determine this information.
- When the PowerPort+ 1 is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- The charger will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is about <0.2W.
- Can I use this PowerPort+ 1 in other countries?
- Yes, this charger is compatible with any outlet with an output ranging from 100-240V. However, the plug is designed for the country it was originally shipped to. You may need to buy a universal adapter .
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info