PowerPort+ USB-C Port
The Premium USB Wall Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
10 million+ happy users and counting
Quick Charge 3.0
Up to 4x faster than standard chargers, Quick Charge 3.0 is capable of charging compatible devices to 80% in just 35 minutes, leaving you more time for you.
For non-Quick Charge-compatible devices, Anker's exclusive smart-charging PowerIQ technology provides their fastest possible charge (up to 2.4A per port).
High-speed USB-C port capable of charging Nexus 5X/6P at full speed.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Incredibly compact size and international voltage compatibility (AC 100-240V) make it the ideal travel companion. Easily slide it into your pocket, bag or suitcase.
Awarded the US Department of Energy's level VI efficiency rating.
Will not fast-charge HTC 10.
- Weight :70 g
- Length :56 mm
- Width :53 mm
- Height :28 mm
- Is it safe to use PowerPort+ 1 to charge devices that do not have Power Delivery?
- Yes. Anker’s MultiProtect 11-point safety system ensures total peace of mind while you charge.
- What color will the indicator display when a device is being charged?
- The indicator LED will be green.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort+ 1?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if PowerPort+ 1 does not work?
- First try a different outlet or cable. If the problem persists, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer.
- When PowerPort+ 1 is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort+ 1 will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.5W.
- Can I use PowerPort+ 1 in other countries?
- Yes, PowerPort+ 1 features international voltage compatibility for 100-240V. However, because the plug is designed for the country to which it was originally shipped, you may need to use a plug adapter when traveling.
- What should I do if PowerPort+ 1 is not charging my devices quickly?
- First try using a different USB cable, preferably the one that originally came with your device. if the issue persists, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Let us know the model of your phone and how long it usually takes to charge.