PowerPort 2 Ports
The Ultra-High-Speed 2-Port USB Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Charges compatible devices up to 80% in 35 minutes.
Anker-exclusive technology provides surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features to keep you and your devices safe.
Rated DOE 6 highly energy efficient by the US Dept. of Energy.
A foldable plug, compact size and international voltage compatibility (AC 100-240 V) make it the ideal travel companion.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Quick Charge Devices Include
Galaxy S7 / S6 / Edge / Edge Plus
Galaxy Note 5 / 4 / Edge
LG G4 / G5
LG G Flex2
HTC One M8 / M9
Xperia Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact / Z4 Tablet
and many more (consult your device's technical specs to confirm compatibility)
For Optimal Use
- Use your original cable, or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Will not Quick Charge iPhone, iPad and other non-QC-supported devices.
- Product Dimensions :2.6 x 2.6 x 1.1 inches ; 5.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight :5.1 ounces
- Input :100-240V~0.8A 50-60Hz
- PowerIQ Output :5V==2.4A
- Total Output :30W
- QC3.0 Output :5V==3A, 9V==2V, 12V==1.5A
- Is it safe to use the Quick Charge port to charge non-Quick Charge devices?
- Yes. However, for optimal results we recommend using the PowerIQ port to charge devices not compatible with Quick Charge. PowerIQ intelligently identifies your device and adapts to its specific charging protocol. With PowerIQ you can enjoy universal compatibility with optimized charging speed. The maximum output is 5V/2.4A.
- What color will the indicator display when a device is being charged?
- The indicator LED will be green.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort 2?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if PowerPort 2 is not working (but the LED is lit up)?
- Unplug the USB cable from the non-working port/ports and then try a different cable. If the problem persists, please contact email@example.com.
- What should I do if PowerPort 2 is not working (and the LED is not lighting up)?
- Unplug the power supply and wait a few minutes, then plug it back in. If the problem persists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Please refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer. .
- When PowerPort 2 is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort 2 will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.5W.
- Can I use PowerPort 2 in other countries?
- Yes, PowerPort 2 features international voltage compatibility for 100-240V. However, because the plug is designed for the country to which it was originally shipped, you may need to use a plug adapter when traveling.
- What should I do if some of the ports stop working?
- If a certain port isn't working properly, this may mean that PowerPort 2’s internal safety switch has been triggered. To reset the switch, unplug all cables and unplug PowerPort 2 from your outlet. Leave for five minutes, then retry.