PowerPort 5 Ports USB-C
The High-Speed 5-Port USB/USB-C Charging Hub
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Ultra-Powerful 1 USB-C port and 4 USB ports pump out 40 watts of power, enough to simultaneously charge several devices. Great for family use.
Full USB-C Compatibility
The first Anker product with full USB-C compatibility, its USB-C port can charge Nexus 5X/6P at a full 3-amp rate.* Harness the full power of USB-C technology to charge your device faster.
In USB ports, Anker's exclusive smart-charging PowerIQ and current-stabilizing VoltageBoost technologies maximize charging speed up to 8 amps, or 2.4 amps per port.**
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Awarded the US Department of Energy's top energy efficiency rating (level VI).
*We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (3-hour recharge time).
**Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported. For QC charging, see Anker's PowerPort+ 1 with Quick Charge 3.0.
- Input:100-240V~1.1A 50-60Hz
- Total Output:40W 5V==8A
- 1 USB-C Port:5V 3A max
- 4 PIQ USB Ports:5V 2.4A max each port
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort 5 USB-C?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if some of the ports stop working?
- If a certain port isn't working properly, the may mean that PowerPort 5 USB-C’s internal safety switch has been triggered. To reset the switch, unplug all cables and unplug PowerPort 5 USB-C from your outlet. Leave for five minutes, then retry.
- My device is not charging. What should I do?
- Please try a different outlet or device. If the problem persists, reach out to us at email@example.com.
- What should I do if I'm experiencing slow charging speeds?
- 1. Try using a different cable. We recommend using the original cable that came with your device. 2. Please ensure that the input current required by the device you want to charge is not higher than 8A. 3. Please note that PowerPort 5 USB-C is not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge.
- My device charges at 1A, will PowerPort 5 USB-C’s 8A output harm it?
- No. PowerPort 5 USB-C will only supply the maximum current allowed by your device, up to 2.4A from each port. When using PowerPort 5 USB-C with a device only capable of drawing 1A, only 1A will be supplied.
- If I lose PowerPort 5 USB-C’s original power cable, how do I get a new one?
- The product-bundled cable is not sold separately. You can search keywords "C7 cable" or "figure 8 cord" to find one online. However, if you are in need of a replacement cable, such as Micro USB cable, Lightning cable or USB-C cable, we offer a wide range including our acclaimed PowerLine series.
- When PowerPort 5 USB-C is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort 5 USB-C will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.5W.
- Can I use PowerPort 5 USB-C in other countries?
- Yes, PowerPort 5 USB-C features international voltage compatibility for 100-240V. However, because the plug is designed for the country to which it was originally shipped, you may need to use a plug adapter when traveling.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info