- High-Speed Charging with PowerIQ
- Weather-Resistant Durability
- Lightweight and Ultra-Thin
PowerPort Solar 2 Ports
Charge with the Power of the Sun.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
When you're out enjoying the great outdoors, enjoy another perk: free limitless power. Simply spread out the solar panels or attach to your pack to start recharging your gadgets.
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ discovers and replicates your device's original charging protocol to provide its fastest possible charging speed up to 2.4 amp per port or 3 amps overall (with enough direct sunlight).
Compact design (11.1 × 6.3in folded or 26.4 × 11.1in opened) and rugged stainless-steel eye-holes on each corner make attaching it to a backpack or tent a cinch. Super lightweight (14.7oz) and thin (1.1in folded or 0.2in opened), it easily fits in a daypack.
Industrial-strength PET plastic faced solar panels sewn into high-wear polyester canvas ensure it's able to withstand the trials of your outdoor adventures.
Short circuit and surge protection technology keep you and your devices safe.
For Optimal Use:
• Ability to charge your device dependent on sufficient sunlight.
• While the polyester canvas provides some water protection, we recommend minimizing moisture exposure to protect electrical components.
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
- Output:DC 5V / 3A
- Weight:14.7 ounces/417g
- Closed Size:11.1 x 6.3 x 1.1 inches/282 x 160 x 28 mm
- Opend Size:26.4 x 11.1 x 0.2 in/670 x 282 x 5mm
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort Solar?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- My device charges at 1A, will the 2.4A USB output harm it?
- No. These ports will only supply the maximum current allowed by your device, up to 2.4A. When using PowerPort Solar with a device only capable of drawing 1A, only 1A will be supplied.
- What should I do if PowerPort Solar is not charging my devices?
- Ensure that PowerPort Solar is in direct sunlight. This charger does not have the capability to store power, so it can only charge with power converted from sunlight. Try another device or cable. If the problem persists, please contact us at email@example.com
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Please refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer.
- Can I still charge my devices in partly-cloudy conditions?
- Yes, but the charging output may be lower, resulting in slower charging speeds. If the light to the solar panel is suddenly limited (by a passing cloud, for example), you may need to unplug your device for a moment, then plug it back in to restart charging.
- Can you use PowerPort Solar to charge Anker external batteries?
- "PowerPort Solar is compatible with external batteries. However, the amperage output of the solar panel is not consistent throughout the day and varies seasonally. We suggest using charging large capacity external batteries (which require 5V) during midday in the summer. Place the external battery in PowerPort Solar’s pocket to avoid excessive heat (which can damage the battery)
- Why is PowerPort Solar advertised as 21W while its max output is 5V/3A?
- The 21W solar array is 21-23% efficient, providing up to 5V/3A between the two USB charging ports.
- Is it waterproof?
- No. Minimize exposure to water to protect the charger's electrical components.
- What is PowerPort Solar’s ideal operating temperature?
- The ideal temperature is 77℉. PowerPort Solar’s operating temperature range n is -4℉~140℉.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info