Anker PowerPort Speed 5, 2 x Quick Charge
The Accelerated 5-Port USB Charging Hub
Uses Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 to deliver charging speeds up to 4X faster than standard chargers. Anker's proprietary PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge to non-Quick Charge devices.
Hard-wearing matte exterior resists scuffs and scratches. High-gloss detailing and cool-blue USB ports give a sleek look to this powerful device.
Advanced Safety Features
Anker's exclusive MultiProtect system provides surge protection, short circuit prevention, temperature control, and more to give you and your devices total protection.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Anker PowerPort Speed 5, 2 x Quick Charge is not compatible with Moto Turbo series.
The Quick Charge port is not compatible with the Samsung wireless chargers' fast charge mode.
- Input:AC 100-240V ~ 1.7A 50 - 60Hz
- Quick Charge 3.0 Output:3.6-6.5V=3A, 6.5-9V=2A, 9-12V=1.5A
- PowerIQ Output:5V=4.8A (2.4A Max Per Port)
- Size:102 x 75 x 28mm / 4.0 x 3.0 x 1.1in
- Weight:205g / 7.2oz
- Is it safe to use the Quick Charge port to charge non-Quick Charge devices?
- Yes. However, for optimized charging, we recommend using one of the PowerIQ ports to charge devices not compatible with Quick Charge. PowerIQ intelligently identifies your device and adapts to its specific charging protocol. With PowerIQ you can enjoy universal compatibility with optimized charging speed. The maximum output is 5V/2.4A.
- What color will the indicator display when a device is being charged?
- The indicator LED will be blue.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort Speed 5?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if PowerPort Speed 5 is not working (but the LED is lit up)?
- Unplug the USB cable from the non-working port/ports and then try a different cable. If the problem persists, please contact email@example.com.
- What should I do if PowerPort Speed 5 is not working (and the LED is not lighting up)?
- Unplug the power supply and wait a few minutes, then plug it back in. If the problem persists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Please refer to your device’s user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device’s manufacturer. .
- When PowerPort Speed 5 is plugged into an outlet but has no devices plugged in, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort Speed 5 will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.5W.
- Can I use PowerPort Speed 5 in other countries?
- Yes, PowerPort Speed 5 features international voltage compatibility for 100-240V. However, because the plug is designed for the country to which it was originally shipped, you may need to use a plug adapter when traveling.
- What should I do if some of the ports stop working?
- If a certain port isn't working properly, this may mean that the PowerPort Speed 5’s internal safety switch has been triggered. To reset the switch, unplug all cables and unplug PowerPort Speed 5 from your outlet. Leave for five minutes, then retry.
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info