PowerPort Wireless 12W
The Wireless Charging Pad
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Thanks to cutting-edge Wireless inductive technology, charging an enabled device is as simple as setting it down. Anti-slip rubber coating keeps any phone in place to ensure complete security while charging.
Advanced temperature control activates at 107° Fahrenheit to ensure devices are completely safe. The power-efficient idle mode prevents overcharging and minimizes energy waste.
Slim & Sleek
Compact, buttonless design so this charger fits perfectly on any desk or nightstand to deliver wireless charging anywhere you want.
Charging Status Indicator
LED display shines red when ready to charge, blue when charging, and both when a device is fully charged. Indicates a device is not supported by blinking.
Popular Smartphones that Support Wireless Enabled Direct Charging
Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Google Nexus 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 (2nd gen) LG G3 / Optimus G PRO HTC Droid DNA / 8X Motorola Droid Maxx / Droid Mini Nokia Lumia 920 / 928 / 1020
- Confirm that your device is Wireless-compliant or use a Wireless-compliant cover to enable wireless charging.
- Remove protective cases to ensure effective charging.
- Charger not compatible with Google Nexus 5X, 6P and Moto 360.
- Input :5V/2A
- Output :5V/1A
- Weight :58.3 g
- Dimensions :68*68*21.5 mm
- What does the PowerPort Qi wireless charger's LED indicator show when the wireless charger is charging my devices?
- The LED indicator will remain red when idle, blue when charging, and will alternate between red and blue when your device is fully charged. If the connected device is not charging normally, the LED indicator will flash red.
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerPort Qi wireless charger?
- Yes, other cables can be used, but to ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable (MFI) to charge your devices with the PowerPort Qi wireless charger.
- What kind of AC adapter should I use to power the PowerPort Qi wireless charger?
- Make sure that the AC adapter that you use has a minimum output of 2A, otherwise your devices may not charge properly.
- What is the PowerPort Qi wireless charger charging speed?
- Charging speed varies widely depending on the device. This PowerPort Qi wireless charger delivers a maximum charge current of 1A.
- What if the PowerPort Qi wireless charger is not charging my device(s)?
- 1. Check to ensure that your device is Qi-compliant.
2. Check to ensure that the AC adapter you're using with the PowerPort Qi wireless charger has an output of 2A or more.
3. Check to ensure that you are placing your phone on the center of the PowerPort Qi wireless charger.
4. The PowerPort Qi wireless charger's cable may be faulty. Try using a different cable. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
- How does the PowerPort Qi wireless charger charging speed compare to a traditional wired charger?
- It depends on your device, but wireless charging generally charges at a slower rate than a charging cable.
- Is radiation from wireless chargers harmful to one’s health?
- The PowerPort Qi wireless charger only emits non-ionizing radiation which is not harmful to humans.
- Does wireless charging affect other wireless devices?
- No. Wireless chargers use frequencies between 110-205kHz, which are in a different range than most wireless devices.
- Should the charger produce excessive heat during the charging process?
- When in use, this charger’s temperature should not exceed 104°F/40°C.