- Charge Vertically or Horizontally
- Advanced Safety Systems
- Charge iPhone 30 Minutes Faster Than Other 5W Wireless Chargers
PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand
The High-Speed Wireless Charging Stand
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
Cut 30 minutes off of your iPhone charging time compared to standard wireless chargers. Just set your phone down on the stand (leaving your case on), then get up and go as quickly as possible with Anker's world-renowned fast-charging capabilities.
A Perfect View
Place your phone on PowerPort Wireless and charge vertically or horizontally. Keep tabs on your work groups, or keep an article open for reference in portrait mode. Then, switch over to landscape to comfortably enjoy videos at your desk.
Eliminate the stray radiation concerns and overheating associated with some wireless chargers. Full CE, FCC, and RoHS certification, along with advanced temperature control, ensure a totally safe charge.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Charging Devices compatibility list:
-iPhone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus
-Galaxy S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8 Plus /Note 8
-Galaxy S7 / S7 edge
-Galaxy S6 edge+ / Note 5
-Nokia Lumia 830 / 920 / 1020 / 1520 / 930
-Yota Phone 2
-Google Nexus 6 / 4 / 5
• Remove any metal phone cases or any cases thicker than 5mm before use.
• Using an Apple 5V / 1A charger is not recommended. Overheating may occur.
Input: 5V / 2A
Output: 5V / 1A
- What does PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand's LED indicator show while charging?
- The LED indicator will remain blue in 3 seconds and be off when the charging pad is power up or you take the phone away during charging or fully charged, keep blue when your device is charging or fully charged. If the connected device is not charging normally or the temperature is too high, the LED indicator will flash blue. Request sent to owner.
- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand?
- Yes, other Micro USB cables can be used, but to ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) to charge your devices with the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand.
- What kind of AC adapter should I use to power the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand?
- Make sure that the AC adapter that you use has a minimum output of 2A, otherwise your devices may not charge properly.
- What is the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand charging speed?
- Charging speed varies widely depending on the device. This PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand delivers a maximum charge current of 1A.
- What if the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand is not charging my device(s)?
- 1. Check to ensure that your device is Qi-compliant. 2. Check to ensure that the AC adapter you're using with the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand has an output of 2A or more. 3. Check to ensure that you are placing your phone on the center of the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand. 4. Check to ensure the phone is not in a case thicker than 5mm when charging. 5. Check to ensure there is no metal disc on the back of the phone/phone case. 6. The PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand's cable may be faulty. Try using a different cable. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty. Request sent to owner.
- Is radiation from wireless chargers harmful to one’s health?
- The PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand only emits non-ionizing radiation which is not harmful to humans. What's more, it's certified with FCC, CE, RoHS, etc.
- How does the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand charging speed compare to a traditional wired charger?
- It depends on your device, but wireless charging generally charges at a slower rate than a charging cable.
- Does wireless charging affect other wireless devices?
- No. Wireless chargers use frequencies between 110-205kHz, which are in a different range than most wireless devices. What's more, it's certified with FCC, CE, RoHS, etc.
- Does this charger produce excessive heat?
- When in use, this charger’s temperature should not exceed 104°F/40°C.
- What's the difference between PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad, PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand and the 5W Wireless Charging Pad?
- 1. The input and output of all of those three wireless chargers are the same (Input: 5V / 2A; Output: 5V / 1A). However, we do have a higher output (10W) wireless charger (https://www.anker.com/products/variant/PowerPort-Qi-10W-/A2513011) which can fast charge Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Note 7, S7／S7 edge, and S6 edge＋ using a Quick Charge adapter. 2. Compared with the older 5W Wireless Charging Pad, PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad and PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand both eliminate safety concerns with the latest electronic solutions and design standards, better components, overvoltage protection, temperature control, foreign object detection, and more. 3. With other wireless chargers, you need to place your phone precisely in the center of the pad. Only PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand can charge your devices vertically or horizontally for ideal use with Face ID, keeping track of messages, or watching videos.
- Will PowerPort Wireless be able to charge iPhone 8 / 8 Plus / X at 7.5W speeds?
- No. PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand will charge iPhone X/8/8+ at 5W speed, meanwhile, it's suggested to use a 5V/2A wall charger.