Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount
- Sturdy and Secure: Four powerful N42-grade neodymium magnets built into the mount head ensure your phone stays securely attached throughout your drive. (Magnet may not support phones over 5”, or heavier phones on rough terrain. Thicker phone cases may interfere with magnetic attachment.)
- Versatile Viewing: Highly-flexible ball-joint rotation provides infinite viewing angles. Position your phone at the perfect angle to enjoy a more relaxed and safer drive.
- Premium Design: Two mount claw alignments offer different fits for air vents of almost any size. The rubberized exterior increases grip and keeps your car’s air vent scratch-free.
- Easy Fit for Almost Any Vent: Hassle-free mounting is managed in seconds, with no tools required.
- What You Get: Anker Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount, magnetic plate, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount
The Highly-Adjustable Car Phone Holder
Sturdy & Secure
The reinforced base ensures that the car mount stays firmly fixed to your car’s air vent. Four high-powered neodymium magnets built into the mount head keep your phone securely attached. Enjoy safe hands-free phone access on the road.
Infinite Viewing Angles
A highly-flexible ball joint allows you to easily adjust the car mount to any angle.
Built with dual-sized claws to give a perfect fit with almost any air vent. Mount your phone securely without worrying about losing grip.
Tool-free installation makes setup foolproof. Set up the mount, attach your phone and drive off in under 60 seconds.
• Metal plate may interfere with wireless charging (for compatible devices such as Samsung S7/ S6/ Note 5, Nexus 6P/ 5X/ 6). Remove the metal plate before using a wireless charger.
• Attach metal plate directly to the back of thicker phone cases to avoid interference with magnetic attachment.
• Narrow axis fits air vent slats sized 1.5 - 2.5mm, thick axis fits 2.5 - 4mm.
- How do I construct Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount?
- 1. Unscrew the nut on the back of the phone holder. 2. Snap the ball connector into the phone holder's rear socket. 3. Re-tighten the nut.
- How do I use Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount?
- 1. Insert the dual-sized claws into your air vent's slats. Narrow axis fits air vent slats sized 1.5 - 2.5mm, thick axis fits 2.5 - 4mm. 2. Attach your phone with the metal plate onto the holder. 3. Loosen the nut on the back of the phone holder to adjust the angle then tighten the screw.
- How do I remove Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount?
- Gently slide off the air vent's slats.
- How do I attach the metal plate?
- 1. Attach metal plate directly to the back of thicker phone cases. OR 2. Attach to the interior of thinner cases.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM