Compact Car Jump Starter and Portable Charger
Anker Jump Starter Portable Charger
Essential and versatile power for your car, phone and tablet.
A Real Life Saver
Make sure you and your loved ones can get home when stranded. This will jump your 3L gas or 2.5L diesel vehicle engine around fifteen times on a single charge.
We've taken safety to another level, protecting you and your devices against surges and short circuits, as well as inverse current.
Unlike traditional bulky jump starter packs, the Anker is small enough to store in your glovebox, and light enough to pack in your bag.
2X Powerful USB Ports
Whether for emergencies or everyday use, charge multiple phones, tablets and other USB-charged devices.
For Optimal Use:
• Charge battery at least once every 3 months to avoid shortening its lifespan. • Compatible with 3L and lower gas/petrol engines and 2.5L diesel powered vehicles. • Recharge your vehicle's battery as soon as possible after jump starting.
• To avoid injury and/or damage to your vehicle, do not connect the red and black clamps together. • Remove battery within 30 seconds of starting your car. • Keep out of reach of children.
- What should I do if the Anker Car Jump Starter's clamp cable breaks?
- Email us at email@example.com during the 18-month warranty period to receive a replacement cable.
- Can I use the Anker jump-starter when the car battery is totally dead?
- No, the jump-starter cannot revive a totally dead car battery. When 1%~50% of the car battery's charge is remaining, the Anker jump-starter can be used to add power. If the car battery is totally dead (0% remaining), you will need to use a car battery charger (not a jump-starter) to charge it instead.
- What should I do if the Anker Car Jump Starter's case breaks?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during the 18-month warranty period to receive a replacement case.
- How do I turn on the Anker Car Jump Starter's LED flashlight?
- Make sure there is power remaining on the car jump starter. Hold down the power button for 3-5 seconds to turn on the flashlight. Press the swith to navigate between the SOS and strobe modes. Hold down the power button again to turn the flashlight off.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM