PowerCore Edge 20000
PowerCore Edge 20000
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
7 Days of Power
Charge your phone every night for a week without ever being anchored to the wall. PowerCore Edge is also able to charge most tablets and other USB devices multiple times.
One of the slimmest, high-capacity chargers. The deluxe metal body is only 14 mm at its thickest point; ideal for briefcases, backpacks and laptop bags.
PowerCore Edge features two fast charging technologies: PowerIQ intelligently detects your device to ensure high-speed charging. VoltageBoost overcomes cable resistance to further increase charging speed.
Premium Travel Pouch
PowerCore Edge comes with a custom-designed case to protect the metal body from knocks and dings. It has tailor-made cutouts so you don't have to remove the case to connect your devices.
- Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Size: 4.5 x 7.6 x 0.6 inches
- 1. Can I use a USB cable other than the one that came with PowerCore Edge?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with PowerCore Edge. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- 2. What kind of wall charger should I use to charge PowerCore Edge?
- You can safely recharge your powercore in 9-10 hours using a 2 amp or higher output charger. Lower output chargers (such as some phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or reliably.
- 3. How long will it take to fully recharge PowerCore Edge?
- It takes 9-10 hours to fully charge using a 2A wall charger.
- 6. What's the output efficiency of PowerCore Edge?
- PowerCore Edge's output efficiency is 60%-70%. Approximately 30% to 40% of the battery capacity is unable to be used because of efficiency complications that affects all electronic devices. These include power lost from circuit heat and voltage conversions from the battery, the charging cable and your device
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info