PowerCore II Slim 10000
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- High Capacity: Over 3.5 charges for iPhone 8, or 2 for Galaxy S8. Multiple full charges for other phones and devices.
- Universal Speed: Charges Apple, Android and Quick Charge devices at their fastest possible speed. Charges Galaxy S7 in just 1.5 hours.
- Seamlessly Slim: Award winning, slimline design with protective silicone shield. Fits neatly next to flagship smartphones in palm or pocket.
- What You Get: PowerCore II Slim 10000 portable charger, 60cm Micro-USB Cable(Lightning cable sold separately), Travel Pouch, Welcome Guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
PowerPort Atom PD 4
Size Name: 10000mAh
PowerCore II 10000
The Next Generation High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Standard portable chargers require multiple chips to ensure broad charging compatibility, but Anker's in-house designed hardware squeezes all that onto one tiny circuit. Less space for silicon means more space for power.
Up to 3 full charges for flagship smartphones, tablets and other USB devices ensure that freedom from your outlet has never been so simple.
Not only does PowerCore II 10000 provide the fastest possible charge to almost any smartphone or tablet, it can be fully recharged in just 4 hours. That means less time charging, more time living.
Using 5V/1A Charger: 10 Hours
Using 5V/2A Charger: 5 Hours 40 Minutes
Using a Quick Charge Charger: 4 Hours
Cannot recharge Samsung W700.
Requires a Qualcomm Quick Charge wall charger for high-speed recharge.
What's In the Box
- PowerCore II Slim 10000 Portable Charger
- Micro USB cable
- Travel Pouch
- Welcome Guide
• Cannot recharge Samsung W700.
• Requires a Qualcomm Quick Charge wall charger for high-speed recharge.
• Not compatible with devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices).
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 5.4 x 0.6 in
- Weight: 7.4 ounces/210g
- Max Input: 5V=2A, 9V=2A
- Output: 5-6V=3A, 6-9V=2A, 9-12V=1.5A
- Capacity: 10000mAh/38.5Wh
- What do the LEDs indicate when powercore II Slim 10000 is charging itself or other devices?
- "When PowerCore II Slim 10000 is charging your device, the LED power meter will stay on, displaying the battery’s remaining power. The light will fade when the device is fully charged and no longer drawing a current. The last LED light will flash when the remaing power is lower than 10% and turn off when lower than 5%. When PowerCore II Slim 10000 is being charged, the LEDs will flash and light up one by one to show the progress of the recharge. They will turn off when the PowerCore is fully charged."
- What should I do if PowerCore II Slim 10000 doesn't charge other devices?
- Please try using a different charging cable between PowerCore II Slim 10000 and your device. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if PowerCore II Slim 10000 doesn't recharge?
- Please try a different AC adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- Can PowerCore II Slim 10000 be taken on board airplanes?
- "Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 watt hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes. To calculate an external battery's capacity in watt hours: (Battery mAh Capacity X 3.7)/1000. Here are the relevant requirements quoted from federal transportation security rules: Effective January 1, 2008: Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries (a.k.a. rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium) with no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries. Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size."
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM