AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
PowerDrive Lite 2 Ports
12W 2-port USB car charger for phones, tablets & more
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge, whatever device you have. (Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 not supported.)
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices out of harm's way.
PowerDrive 2 Lite is slim, sleek, and incredibly compact to stay out of the way when plugged in.
A soft blue light guides your hand after dark. No more fumbling around to plug in your device.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12" MacBook, Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
• We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
• If a port isn't working properly, your device may have triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables for five minutes and retry.
• This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
- What kind of USB charging cables should I use with the PowerDrive 2 Lite?
- To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable (OEM) or a certified third-party cable (MFI) to charge your devices with the PowerDrive 2 Lite.
- What if the PowerDrive 2 Lite's LED is working but my device isn't charging?
- It is possible that the device's charging port is defective. Try a different device with the charger, or try the PowerDrive 2 Lite with a different device to determine the origin of the issue. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What should I do if the PowerDrive 2 Lite's LED stops illuminating and the charger stops working?
- 1. Ensure that the PowerDrive 2 Lite is securely inserted in the outlet.
2. It is possible that the car's socket is defective. Test the PowerDrive 2 Lite in a different car. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What if the PowerDrive 2 Lite charges my device(s) slowly?
- "1. Your cable may be faulty. Try using a different cable.
2. Check to ensure that the total input current required by your devices is not higher than 2.4A. Please email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty if your device appears to be defective or you need further help."
- Input: DC 12 / 24V
- Output: 5V / 2.4A
- Size: 2.2 x 1.1 x 1.1in / 56 x 28 x 28mm
- Weight: 0.7oz / 20g
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM