PowerExpand Direct 7-in-2 USB C Adapter
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Massive Expansion: Expand your MacBook’s 2 USB-C ports into 1 Thunderbolt USB-C port, 1 USB-C data port, 2 USB-A ports, 1 HDMI port, 1 SD card slot, and 1 microSD card slot—all from one ultra-compact hub.
- High-Speed, High-Def: A Thunderbolt 3-enabled USB-C port supports huge charging power up to 100W, data transfer up to an astounding 40 Gb/s, and media display at resolutions up to 5K.
- Multi-Monitor Display: The HDMI port supports a resolution of 4K@30Hz while the Thunderbolt 3 port supports 5K@60Hz. Connect to both simultaneously to enjoy crystal-clear streaming or mirroring across 2 displays.
- What You Get: PowerExpand Direct 7-in-2 USB-C PD Media Hub, travel pouch, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Get 1 Thunderbolt 3-enabled USB-C port, 1 USB-C data port, 2 USB-A ports, a SD/microSD card reader, and an HDMI port—all from a compact and lightweight hub.
Powerful Pass-Through Charging
Pair up with a Power Delivery USB-C charger and cable to provide high-speed pass-through charging to your MacBook. (Charger and cable not included.)
Crystal-Clear Dual Display
Connect the HDMI and Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports to external displays simultaneously to enjoy crystal-clear streaming or mirroring.
Made for MacBook
The minimalist style and aluminum exterior is designed to perfectly complement the premium look and feel of your MacBook.
Model Number: A8371
PowerExpand Direct 7-in-2 USB-C PD Media Hub
The Ultra-Compact Media, Data, and Charging Hub for MacBook
All The Ports You Need
Make the most of your MacBook with the addition of 7 ports, allowing you to transfer data in seconds, stream media in unrivaled clarity, and provide high-speed pass-through charging.
Advanced Connectivity and Speed
Thunderbolt 3 takes USB-C technology to a whole new level, allowing for unprecedented data transfer and charging speeds. You can also connect to 2 monitors simultaneously in 4K@60Hz via a USB-C to dual HDMI splitter (not included). Supports 5K@60Hz to a single monitor.
Connect to Multiple Displays
Stop wasting time switching back and forth between programs or documents, simply connect to multiple monitors via the Thunderbolt 3 USB-C and HDMI ports for a simpler and more productive experience.
Universal SD Card Compatibility
The SD and microSD card slots support virtually all SD card formats for seamless access to photos and other media files.
Connect to the USB-C data port or USB-A ports to access high-speed data transfer at up to 5Gb/s or to connect instantly to all of your peripherals, including mice, keyboards, and USB drives—with no installation necessary.
MacBook Pro 13" 2019/2018/2017/2016
MacBook Pro 15" 2019/2018/2017/2016
MacBook Pro 16" 2019
MacBook Air 2019/2018
This hub is designed specifically to fit MacBook. It is not compatible with any other devices.
The Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port is indicated by a thunderbolt symbol on the hub’s exterior.
The USB-C data port and USB-A ports do not support charging.
Some 2.4 GHz wireless devices (such as wireless keyboards and mice) and USB 3.0 devices may not be supported.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I use this hub with MacBook cases?
No, this hub is not compatible with MacBook cases.
2. Is this hub compatible with Dell XPS 13?
No, this hub is designed specifically to fit MacBook. It is not compatible with any other devices.
3. What's the difference between the multi-function port and the USB-C data port?
The multi-function USB-C port supports Power Delivery charging, media display, and data transfer, while the USB-C data port only supports data transfer.
4. How can the hub's multi-function port support charging, media display, and data transfer at the same time?
To use the multi-function USB-C port to simultaneously charge, display media, and transfer data, you must have a monitor with a Thunderbolt 3 port plus a USB or USB-C port. Use a Thunderbolt cable to connect the hub to your monitor, and another cable to connect your monitor’s USB-A or USB-C port to your SSD (or other storage device).
5. Do the USB-A ports support charging or media display?
No, the USB-A ports do not support charging or media display.
6. Does this hub get hot?
When the hub is fully loaded, it may reach a surface temperature of around 113°F. However, this is normal for products of this kind.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM