PowerPort+ 1 with Quick Charge 3.0
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Fast-Charging Technology: PowerPort+ 1 guarantees the fastest possible charge to any smartphone or tablet, thanks to Quick Charge 3.0 and PowerIQ technology. (Does not support fast-charging for iPhone 8 and above but will charge at normal speed.)
- Supreme Compatibility: Backwards-compatible with all versions of Qualcomm Quick Charge technology (1.0, 2.0 & 3.0). Also charges non–Quick Charge devices at up to 2.4A.
- Safety First: Exclusive Anker technology provides surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features, keeping you and your devices safe.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort+ 1 Quick Charge 3.0 Wall Charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Model Number : A2013
PowerPort+ 1 with Quick Charge 3.0
The Premium USB Wall Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 50 million+ happy users and counting
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Gives the fastest possible charge to any compatible phone or tablet, charging a phone up to 80% in 35 minutes—up to 4x faster than standard chargers.
Unrivaled USB Efficiency
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 is 38% more efficient than the previous version, Quick Charge 2.0. That means less time waiting around and more time for you.
A foldable plug, compact size and international voltage compatibility (AC 100-240V) make it the ideal travel companion.
Quick Charge Devices Include:
Galaxy S7/S6/Edge/Edge Plus
Galaxy Note 4/5/Edge
LG G Flex2
HTC One A9/M9
Xperia Z3/Z3 Compact/Z3 Tablet Compact/Z4 Tablet
and many more (consult your device's technical specs to confirm compatibility)
For Optimal Use:
- Not compatible with iPad Pro 10.5"/12.9" (iPad Pro 9.7" excluded), Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, and Pixel 3 XL
- For Nexus 5X and 6P, only regular charging speed is possible using a USB-A to USB-C cable.
- Use your original cable, or one certified by a third party (such as MFi).
- Not compatible with fast-charging for Samsung wireless chargers.
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- If PowerPort+ 1 charger is plugged into an outlet without any devices connected, will it consume power? What is the standby power consumption?
- PowerPort+ 1 will consume almost no power in this state. Its standby power consumption is rated at less than 0.3W.
- Can I use the PowerPort+ 1 charger in other contries?
- Yes, PowerPort Speed 2 features international voltage compatibility for 100-240V. However, because the plug is designed for the country to which it was originally shipped, you may need to use a plug adapter when traveling.
- What should I do if the charger does not charge the device quickly?
- Please contact us via email@example.com, and tell us your phone model and how long the charger takes to charge your device.
- What should I do if the charger does not work?
- Please try the charger in other outlets. If the issue persists, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM