PowerPort Speed 1 USB-C
- High-Speed Charging with Power Delivery
- Hard-Wearing Matte Finish
- Foldable Plug
Anker PowerPort Speed
1 USB C With Power Deliver The Accelerated USB-C Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
20 million+ happy users and counting
The Future of USB
USB-C's compact, reversible connector delivers universal compatibility and supports Power Delivery for higher voltage charging. Use a single cable to charge your phone, tablet, laptop or any other USB-C device.
Sleek and Robust
Hard-wearing matte exterior resists scuffs and scratches. High-gloss detailing and the cool-blue USB port ensure PowerPort Speed 1 is as premium outside as it is inside.
Compact design and folding plug enhances portability so PowerPort Speed 1 easily slips into any pocket, purse or bag.
Excellent After Sales Service
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play."
Not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge
After connecting to iPhone (8/8 Plus/X), fast charging (9V) will begin automatically, regardless of whether you hear one charging indicator sound or two.
Item Model Number AK-A2014113
- Is it safe to use this charger to charge devices that do not have Power Delivery?
- Yes. Anker’s MultiProtect 11-point safety system ensures total peace of mind while you charge.
- What color will the indicator display when a device is being charged?
- The indicator LED will be blue.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort Speed 1?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable, a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if PowerPort Speed 1 does not work?
- First try a different outlet or cable. If the problem persists, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Connector Type Used on Cable: usb type-c, usb
- Weight: 3.6 ounces
- Dimensions: 2.28 x 2.4 x 1.1 in
- Output: 5V=3A/9V=3A，15A=2A/20V=1.5A
- Input: AC100-240V-1.2A 50-60hz
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM