PowerPort Speed 2 Ports
Anker PowerPort Speed 2
The Accelerated 2-Port USB Wall Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
- 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
Uses Qualcomm's latest USB charging technology. Up to 4X faster than standard chargers. Anker's proprietary PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge to non-Quick Charge devices.
Twin ports equipped with Quick Charge 3.0, PowerIQ, and VoltageBoost pump out 39 watts to simultaneously charge any 2 devices at maximum speed.
Compact design and international voltage compatibility (AC 100-240V) make PowerPort Speed 2 perfect for travel.
The robust matte finish resists scuffing and scratches. A smart light sensor automatically dims LED indicator in darker environments so that it isn't a distraction. PowerPort Speed 2 is ideal to take and use anywhere
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit prevention, temperature control, and other advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach, support.
Anker PowerPort Speed 5, 2 x Quick Charge is not compatible with Samsung wireless chargers.
- Is it safe to use the Quick Charge ports to charge non-Quick Charge devices?
- Yes. Both Quick Charge ports are also equipped with PowerIQ, Anker’s proprietary optimization technology. PowerIQ intelligently detects and adapts to your device's unique charging protocol, ensuring universal full-speed compatibility.
- What color will the indicator display when a device is being charged?
- The indicator LED will be blue, and will dim automatically in dark conditions.
- Which cable should I use with PowerPort Speed 2?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable, a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if PowerPort Speed 2 does not work?
- First try a different outlet or cable. If the problem persists, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM