Faster for Samsung
Optimized to match the charging requirements of the latest Samsung devices. A full charge takes 30 minutes less than other wireless chargers.
Works with iPhone and other wirelessly charged devices.
Switch it Up
Place horizontally to enjoy videos while charging, or go vertical for video conferencing or to use facial recognition technology.
PowerWave Stand supports charging through phone cases up to 5 mm thick. Please note that cases made of metal, and external attachments such as magnets, credit cards, grips, and stands will interfere with charging.
Model Number: A2524
The Optimized Wireless Charging Stand
Twin charging coils let you watch videos in landscape orientation, or stand in portrait mode for web browsing and facial recognition—all while keeping the power flowing.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
- Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
- All other Qi-enabled phones and devices
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly).
- Do not use Apple's 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your wireless charger.
- Place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Stand to ensure stable charging.
- Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter required for Fast Charge Mode.
- Will this PowerWave Stand charge iPhone XS Max / XS / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus at full speed?
- No. PowerWave Stand only charges these devices using a 5W standard current.
- Does this charger produce excessive heat?
- PowerWave Stand's temperature should not exceed 104°F (40°C).
- Does wireless charging interfere with other wireless devices?
- No. Wireless chargers use frequencies between 110-205kHz, a different range from most other wireless devices.
- Does wireless charging generate harmful radiation?
- PowerWave Stand chargers come with comprehensive safety features and full official certification for safe use.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM