SoundBuds Slim Wireless Workout Headphones
- Listen Up: Precision engineered 6mm drivers, fed via Bluetooth 5, offer powerful and skip-free audio.
- Find Your Fit: Lightweight design with customizable Ear Tips and I near-Hooks give anyone a strong and comfortable fit.
- Leading Playtime: Listen for up to 10 hours* on a single charge. Enough juice to soundtrack your day.
- IPX7 Waterproof: Superior protection against liquids such as rain, sweat, and water.
The Lightweight Earbuds that Defy Sweat and Rain
6mm drivers deliver crisp, clear music to your ears via a smooth, skip-free connection.
Built For Active Lifestyles
SoundBuds Slim are designed to be slimline and light (15g), while offering serious performance. Magnetically attach together when not in use, or tuck away into the travel pouch.
Multi-size EarTips and InEar-Hooks provide a sturdy, comfortable hold. Cable measures 55cm for universal fit and no annoying tangles. Adjust your cable length with the FitClip, or affix to your clothing for extra security via the Shirt Clip.
Whether you're running in the rain, or working up a sweat in the gym, SoundBuds Slim's waterproof build prevents liquids from damaging the sensitive internal components.
Play for up to 10 hours*; longer than most earphones on the market. Bluetooth 5 ensures a connection range of up to 33 ft, compatible with the iPhone 7 or any Bluetooth device.
* Up to 10 hours of playtime at 60% volume.
In-built microphone and 3-button remote enable you to manage more conveniently - from skipping a song, to answering a call without touching your phone.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- How can I reset SoundBuds Slim?
- In standby mode press and hold the ' + ' and ' - ' buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds to delete previous pairing records.
- How many devices can SoundBuds Slim remember?
- SoundBuds Slim can remember up to 8 devices at a time.
- My SoundBuds Slim are experiencing sync issues, how can I troubleshoot?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled. b. Make sure your device is within 1m (3ft) of the SoundBuds Slim. c. Delete the pairing record on SoundBuds Slim and your device, then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when SoundBuds Slim are connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to ""Bluetooth Headset"". 1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player). 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'. 3. Change the default output device to 'Bluetooth Headset' in Sound playback.
- Input: 5V / 0.1A
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Play Time: 7 hours
- Battery Capacity: 110mAh
- Waterproof Rating: IPX5
- Weight: 16g / 0.56oz
- Impedance: 16Ω
Driver (full range)
- Driver (full range): 6mm*2
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Bluetooth Version: V4.1
- Range: 10m / 33ft
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM