Ultra Compact Slim Profile Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard
Ultra Compact Slim Profile Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Rechargeable Battery （Compatible with New iPad 9.7"(2017)). UPC code ：848061074703
- Transmission Range: Up to 10m / 33ft
- Product Dimensions: 287 × 127 × 13mm / 11.3 × 5.0 × 0.5in
- Product Weight: 321g / 11.3oz
- System Requirements: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac OS
- Key Life: 5 million clicks
- Battery Lifespan : 400 charge cycles
- Lithium Battery Capacity: 800mAh
- Working Temperature: -10 - +55℃
- Uninterrupted Work Time: 360 hours
- Charge Time: 2.5 hours
- Operating Range: Up to 10 meters / 33 feet
- Bluetooth Specification: Bluetooth 3.0
- How should I pair the keyboard with my device?
- 1. Push the power switch to the ON position to turn on the keyboard. The power indicator will turn on for 2 seconds and then off. The Bluetooth indicator will start to flash, meaning the keyboard is in pairing mode.
2. Activate your device's Bluetooth function and search for the keyboard. Select the keyboard name to connect.
3. Once the Bluetooth keyboard has successfully connected to your device, the Bluetooth indicator will turn off.
- How do I pair the keyboard with a different device?
- 1. Push the power switch to the ON position to turn on the keyboard. The power indicator will turn on for 2 seconds and then off.
2. Stimultaneously press FN+Z to enter pairing mode. The Bluetooth indicator will start to flash.
3. Activate your device's Bluetooth function and search for the keyboard. Select the keyboard name to connect.
4. Once they are successfully paired, the Bluetooth indicator will turn off.
- How do I charge the keyboard?
- When battery power is low, the power indicator will turn red.
1. Connect the Bluetooth keyboard to a computer or USB adapter using the Micro USB charging cable. The power indicator will show a solid light while the keyboard is charging.
2. Once fully charged, the power indicator will turn green.
- How long will it take (idle time) for my keyboard to enter sleep mode and how long should it take to wake?
- After being idle for 30 minutes, the keyboard will enter sleep mode. To wake it, press any key for 2 seconds.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM
Copyright © 2020 Anker Innovations Limited