Zolo Liberty [Upgraded] True-Wireless Headphones
- Graphene-Enhanced Sound: Pioneering audio technology delivers superior clarity and treble. A sound-tight seal ensures deep bass and exceptional isolation.
- 100 Hours of Power: Get 8 hours of playtime from a single charge, boosted to 100 with the included charging case.
- GripFit™ Technology: Liberty's earbuds are tailored to fit comfortably and securely in your ears.
- Bluetooth 5: The latest Bluetooth technology delivers a rock-solid connection for skip-free music.
- Simplified Setup: PUSH AND GO™ ensures ultra-fast, one-step pairing, while a single button-press activates Smart AI.
Liberty's revolutionary graphene-coated drivers are rigid, yet light. They produce precision oscillation for superior sound across the entire frequency range. Crystal clarity and a delicately tuned sound signature deliver immersive sound that puts the listener center stage.
8 hours of playtime is boosted by the powerful charging case for an incredible 100 hours of play time. Power your commute for a week without needing to bring a charging cable with you.
Liberty's upgraded design lets you hear phone calls in stereo for crystal-clear conversations.
Find Your Perfect Fit
GripFit technology ensures Liberty fits comfortably, yet securely in your ear. Simply slide in and turn to lock. Personalize your Liberty with the addition of silky smooth liquid silicon EarTips and GripJackets in multiple sizes.
PUSH AND GO makes connecting your devices effortless—take Liberty out of the charging case and connect via your phone's Bluetooth menu. After the initial setup, Liberty automatically connects when removed from the case and disconnects when returned.
Smart Assistant Access
A single button-press activates your favorite AI Assistant. Liberty's microphones are optimized for voice recognition, so you'll get the answers you need, fast.
- How long does it take to fully charge the earbuds and charging case?
- Fully charge earbuds: About 1.5h
Fully charge charging case: About 2.5h
- What should I do if the earbuds don't take a charge from the charging case or turn on when I take them out of the charging case?
- Confirm the charging case has power (at least one LED is lit up).
Ensure all charging contact pins on the earbuds and charging case are clean and clear of foreign material.
- How do I clean my earbuds?
- Clean the contact pins with a toothpick wrapped in a clean cloth with a bit of alcohol.
Clean the metal filter with a dry cotton swab. Remove any debris from the metal filter with a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush.
Don't use sharp objects or abrasive materials to clean your earbuds.
Don't let water get into earbuds.
- Both earbuds are turned on but only one earbud plays sound. How do I fix this?
- Place both earbuds back in the charging case and close it, then take them both out and try again.
If this doesn't fix the problem, try resetting the headphones (see "How do I reset my ZOLO Liberty?").
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- Middle East & Africa +971 42463266 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- Egypt +20 8000000826 Sun-Thu 7AM-3:30PM