- Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger?
- Yes, other cables can be used to charge your devices with the PowerCore 10000. However, to ensure compatibility and the best possible performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original (OEM) cable, a third-party certified (MFI) cable, or the included cable.
- What kind of wall charger should I use to charge the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger?
- You can safely recharge your PowerCore 10000 in 6-7 hours using a charger with an output of 2 Amps (2A) or higher. Chargers with an output lower than 2A (such as phone chargers) will not charge as quickly or safely.
- How long will the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger take to be fully charged?
- It will take 6-7 hours to fully charge the PowerCore 10000 with a 5V/2A wall charger (not included).
- What devices are compatible with the PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger?
- The PowerCore 10000 is compatible with Android, Apple and almost all other devices charged via USB. (Please note: if the device's input current requirement is above 2.4A, it may charge slowly or not at all.)
- Firmware Update
- Rücksendungen & Erstattungen
- Produkt Verifikation
- WEEE Info
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
Copyright © 2020 Anker Innovations Limited