- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
Effective date: 5/25/2018
Please be aware that all associated Services and systems MAY BE housed on servers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, information we collect (including cookies) are processed and stored in the United States, which may not offer the same level of privacy protection as the country where you reside or are a citizen. By using the Services and providing information to us, you consent to the transfer to and processing of the information in the United States.
Anker Innovations is a global leader in smart charging technologies and a developer of consumer products for the home, car and more.It is being led by its six key brands: Anker, eufy, Nebula, Roav, Soundcore and ZOLO.
What information do we collect?
Information Provided by Users and Other People
- Your account information. You provide your email to create an account or subscribe to our newsletter. If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to use the Services properly. When or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your contact information, such as your name, avatar, gender, address, telephone number and email address.
- Customer Support. You can provide us with information about your use of the Services, including your product information and how to contact you, so that we can provide customer support. For example, you can send an email that contains information about our device performance, application performance, and other issues.
- Network and connection: We use location-related information to tailor the Services to our users in different regions. Location-related information may be based on device location information (if the user grants approval to collect) or the user’s IP address.
- Through Server Logs: A server log is a list of the activities that a server performs. Anker’s servers automatically collect and store in Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, the date and time of your request and referral URL and certain cookies that identify your browser or Anker account.
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about your computer, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using the Services.
The Services use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the Services. Without them, for example, you would not be able to register or log in for the Services that Anker offers.
- Analytical/performance cookies, which allow Anker to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Services and improve the Services.
- Functionality cookies, which Anker uses to recognize you when you return to the Services. To learn more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Anker also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect Other Information. Generally analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt out, visit www.google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Facebook: Information obtained from the Facebook account you use to login to the website, such as your name, birth date, picture, and other details you may have on your Facebook profile. We do not have any access to Facebook passwords.
- Google: Information obtained from the Google account you use to login to the website, such as your name, birth date, picture, and other details you may have associated with your Google account.
Do we get your consent before collecting information?
You may withdraw your consent to collect, use, and/or disclose your personal information held or controlled by us by submitting a request. Based on the extent to which you withdraw your consent to let us process your personal information, this may mean that you will not be able to access our products and services. Deleting your account will not of itself entirely remove associated content from our systems. We will delete relevant information that can be clearly identified (like your email, name, and country), but information that cannot be clearly identified (such as your birthday or gender information) will not be deleted.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions: We use your personal information to process payments you make through the Services. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscription instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Security and privacy: We verify accounts and activities and ensure that the Services are used legally by investigating suspicious activities or violations of our terms. This promotes the security and privacy of the Services.
- Communication about the Services: We will communicate with you about the Services and features and let you know about our terms and policies and other important updates. We may provide you with the marketing of the Services and promote other marketing events of our company.
- Advertising and business information: We may advertise our own and third-party products based on the products you have installed, accessed, used, and purchased. You may receive marketing information that may contain content that may be of interest to you. As we do not want to spam you, you can manage these communications. We will respect your choices.
Privacy of Children
The Services are not directed to or intended for use by minors. Consistent with the requirements of applicable law, if we learn that we have received any information directly from a minor without his or her parent’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the minor that he or she cannot use the Services and subsequently will delete that information.
If you are a minor under the age of 16 (according to the legal requirements of EU member states, the minimum must not be less than 13 years old), you must obtain written consent from your parent or legal guardian before using this product and its relevant services. This product and the relevant services will protect the personal information of minors in accordance with the relevant EU laws and regulations.
California Minors: While the Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18, if you are a California resident who is under age 18 and you are unable to remove publicly-available content that you have submitted to us, you may request removal by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting removal, you must be specific about the information you want removed and provide us with specific information, such as the URL for each page where the information was entered, so that we can find it. We are not required to remove any content or information that: (1) federal or state law requires us or a third party to maintain; (2) was not posted by you; (3) is anonymized so that you cannot be identified; (4) you don’t follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal; or (5) you received compensation or other consideration for providing the Content or information. Removal of your content or information from the Service does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or information from our systems or the systems of our service providers. We are not required to delete the content or information posted by you; our obligations under California law are satisfied so long as we anonymize the content or information or render it invisible to other users and the public.
- Unless a contract is agreed upon, the user agrees, or the law requires, the data subject should have the right not to be affected by automatic decision-making.
- Data managers should take appropriate measures to protect the rights and freedoms of data subjects and legitimate interests, and ensure that data subjects have the right to engage with data managers, express opinions, and challenge decisions.
- We collect the information necessary to provide you with services. During the collection process, we will strictly abide by laws and regulations and will never collect any information prohibited by laws or administrative regulations. We also do not collect the content of your chats or phone calls.
How is this information shared?
- Third-party providers: We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we ask them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with your explicit permission.
- Third-party services: When you use third-party services that integrate with the Services, they may receive information about what you have shared with them. If you interact with third-party services through the Services, you may provide information directly to such third parties. Please note that when you use third party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
Further processing of information
In order to improve the Services, we sometimes need to process data further, beyond normal collection procedures. If we use your personal information beyond the stated purpose of collection, we will inform you and obtain your express consent before use.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway Providers Database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
How can you manage or delete information about you?
We provide users with the ability to manage, change or delete their data.
- Changing your email, nickname, and more: You can review and change your personal information by logging into your account and visiting your account settings page.
- Unsubscribe：If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscription instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also unsubscribe by visiting your account settings page.
- Deleting your account: If you want to delete your Account, we will enable you to do this in your account settings page. Deleting your Account will entirely remove the content you have published from our systems.
Note：Our website only collects your personal information when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. We will not collect your data such as your GPS position, weight, temperature, blood pressure, body mass index (“BMI”), and other important health indicators.
How long will the data be stored?
We store the data until we no longer need it to provide services or until the user's account is deleted, depending on which comes first. This requires specific analysis of the situation and depends on the nature of the data, the reasons for collecting and processing the data, and the related legal or operational retention needs.
Do we collect information that was created by automated means？
Usually we do not collect automated information.
Do we send you promotional information?
Occasionally, we may need to email you if you subscribe. We may need to send you some products information and tell you something important campaign. But if you do not subscribe, we will not send you any promotional related information.
Do we get information from other sources?
You can login to our website with your Facebook or Google account. We will obtain Information from the Facebook account or Google account you use to login to the website, such as your name, email, gender, birthday, picture (your Facebook password is collected directly by Facebook without passing through our systems, and we do not have access to it). Because this kind of information can be seen by anyone, you should exercise care in what you choose to submit; make sure everything you submit is something you want to share with everyone.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and going to 'Edit User Profile'.
California Shine the Light Law
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and you wish to make such a request, please send an e-mail with “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line to email@example.com
Last modified: 5/25/2018
How can you contact Anker Innovations with questions?
If you have any questions or concerns, there are a few ways you can contact us.
United States：+1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (PT)
United Kingdom：+44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM (GMT)
Germany：+49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6:00-11:00
Japan：+81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9:00-17:00
China：+86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9:00-17:30
- Manuals & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info