12W USB Car Charger
- The Anker Advantage: Join the more than 50 million powered by America's leading USB Charging Brand.
- Superfast Charge: 2.4 Amps of power charges your iPhone, iPad or iPod as fast as possible.
- Certified Safe: Anker MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices. 12/ 24 volt input voltage.
- Incredibly Compact: One of the smallest car chargers on the market. (Note This charger's Lightning connector does not fit any THICK iPhone 6/ 6 plus/ 6S/ 6S Plus/ 7/ 7 plus/ 8/ X cases like life proof or otter box's).
- What You Get: Anker PowerDrive Lightning (12W car charger with built-in 3ft Lightning Cable), welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Model Number: A2307
America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 50 million+ happy users and counting
Anker PowerDrive Lightning
12W car charger for iPhone, iPad and iPod
Apple MFi Certification
Each PowerDrive Lightning contains a unique, verified serial number and an authorization chip issued by Apple to ensure 100% compatibility.
Ultra Fast Charging
2.4 amps of power ensures the fastest possible charge for your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
The Anker PowerDrive Lightning is one of the most compact Lightning car chargers on the market.
iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).
This cable's Lightning Connector doesn't fit LifeProof or OtterBox iPhone X / 8 / 7 / 6s / Plus cases
- What if the PowerDrive Lightning 12W iPhone Car Charger's LED is working but my device isn't charging?
- It is possible that the device's charging port is defective. Please try a different device with the PowerDrive Lightning 12W iPhone Car Charger, or try the car charger with a different device to confirm the origin of the issue. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What should I do if the PowerDrive Lightning 12W iPhone Car Charger's LED stops illuminating and the PowerDrive Lightning 12W iPhone Car Charger stops working?
- 1. Ensure that the 12W iPhone car charger is securely inserted in the outlet.
2. It is possible that the car's socket is defective. Test the 12W iPhone car charger in a different car. If the problem persists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your 18-month warranty.
- What should I do if this PowerDrive Lightning 12W iPhone Car Charger does not fit in my car's cigarette lighter socket?
- This 12W iPhone car charger is designed to fit the standard size for car sockets. Test the 12W iPhone car charger in a different car to make sure the charger is the correct size. If the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com to claim your 18-month warranty.
- How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
- Refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter, contact the manufacturer, or search online to find this information.
- Input: DC 12 / 24V
- Output: 5V / 2.4A
- Size: 2.2 x 1.1 x 1.1in / 56 x 28 x 28mm
- Weight: 1.1oz / 32g
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM