7.5W Wireless Charging Pad
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
- The Need for Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 7.5W charge that's 10% faster than other wireless chargers. FOR BEST RESULTS, use a Quick Charge adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung Galaxy and iPhone charging.
- LED Indicator: The LED indicator lets you know the charging status. If the indicator is FLASHING BLUE, check to make sure that there are no objects between your phone and the charging surface. If the indicator is FLASHING GREEN, make sure you are using a 5V/2A or above adapter, or try a different adapter and cable.
- Case Friendly: Don't fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases UNDER 5 MM THICKNESS ONLY. Metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
Part of Anker's renowned wireless charging range, designed especially for your Samsung device.
PowerWave Pad provides the fastest possible wireless charge for the latest iPhone and Samsung cell phones (including iPhone XR/XS/X, S10, S9, S8, S7, Note 8 and much more).
Save up to half-an-hour on your charging time compared to ordinary wireless chargers.
- High-Speed Wireless Charging
- Slimline Anti-Slip Design
- Case Friendly
Two High-Speed Wireless Charging Modes
Optimized to match the charging requirements of the latest iPhone and Samsung devices. A full charge takes 30 minutes less than ordinary wireless chargers.
Works with iPhone and other wirelessly charged devices.
Certified to work flawlessly with any Qi-compatible phone, ensuring a safe charge for you and your devices.
Transmits charging power straight through even heavy-protection phone cases.
The compact design minimizes spacial impact on your desk and adds an air of sophistication to your workspace.
The Anker Advantage
High-speed charging. Leading technology. Join our family of over 30 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
10W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter
- Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+ / Samsung Note 8
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter
- iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
5W Standard Charge Mode: Using 5V/2A Adapter
- LG G7 / G7+ / V30+ / V30 / V35, Sony XZ2 / XZ2 Premium
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly.)
- Do not use an iPhone 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your Anker wireless charger.
- If the LED light flashes while charging, please check to ensure that your phone case is less than 5 mm thick and has no metal attachments, expandable grips, or credit cards. Cases which contain metal, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger foreign object detection and interrupt charging.
- If your phone has an expandable grip or your phone case is more than 5 mm thick, please remove your case/expandable grip before charging.
- Ensure that your phone is centered on the wireless charging surface.
- Restart your phone and the wireless charger. If this does not work, try using another wall charger and cable.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info