- Listen Up: Precision engineered 6mm drivers, fed via Bluetooth 5, offer powerful and skip-free audio.
- Find Your Fit: Lightweight design with customizable Ear Tips and I near-Hooks give anyone a strong and comfortable fit.
- Leading Playtime: Listen for up to 10 hours* on a single charge. Enough juice to soundtrack your day.
- IPX7 Waterproof: Superior protection against liquids such as rain, sweat, and water.
The Lightweight Earbuds that Defy Sweat and Rain
6mm drivers deliver crisp, clear music to your ears via a smooth, skip-free connection.
Built For Active Lifestyles
SoundBuds Slim are designed to be slimline and light (15g), while offering serious performance. Magnetically attach together when not in use, or tuck away into the travel pouch.
Multi-size EarTips and InEar-Hooks provide a sturdy, comfortable hold. Cable measures 55cm for universal fit and no annoying tangles. Adjust your cable length with the FitClip, or affix to your clothing for extra security via the Shirt Clip.
Whether you're running in the rain, or working up a sweat in the gym, SoundBuds Slim's waterproof build prevents liquids from damaging the sensitive internal components.
Play for up to 10 hours*; longer than most earphones on the market. Bluetooth 5 ensures a connection range of up to 33 ft, compatible with the iPhone 7 or any Bluetooth device.
* Up to 10 hours of playtime at 60% volume.
In-built microphone and 3-button remote enable you to manage more conveniently - from skipping a song, to answering a call without touching your phone.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Input:5V / 0.1A
- Charging time:1.5 hours
- Play Time:7 hours
- Battery Capacity:110mAh
- Waterproof Rating:IPX5
- Weight:16g / 0.56oz
- Driver (full range):6mm*2
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20KHz
- Bluetooth Version:V4.1
- Range:10m / 33ft
- How can I reset SoundBuds Slim?
- In standby mode press and hold the ' + ' and ' - ' buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds to delete previous pairing records.
- How many devices can SoundBuds Slim remember?
- SoundBuds Slim can remember up to 8 devices at a time.
- My SoundBuds Slim are experiencing sync issues, how can I troubleshoot?
- a. Check to ensure your device's Bluetooth setting is enabled. b. Make sure your device is within 1m (3ft) of the SoundBuds Slim. c. Delete the pairing record on SoundBuds Slim and your device, then try to re-pair.
- Why does no sound play when SoundBuds Slim are connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
- You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to ""Bluetooth Headset"". 1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player). 2. Open 'Control Panel' > 'Sounds and Audio Devices' > 'Audio'. 3. Change the default output device to 'Bluetooth Headset' in Sound playback.
- How long will SoundBuds Slim's battery last?
- At 60% volume, playtime is around 7 hours.
- Is it possible to pair SoundBuds Sport with a second device?
- Yes it is possible but only after disabling the original device's Bluetooth or deleting its pairing record before pairing the new device.
- Is it possible to pair 2 SoundBuds Slims with one device at the same time?
- How can I skip tracks?
- Long press (1s+) Volume + to skip forward. Long press (1s+) Volume - to skip backward.
- What should I do if SoundBuds Slim disconnect from my device?
- Try turning Soundbuds Slim off and on. If this doesn't solve the issue, then re-pair with your device again.
- What is the operational range of SoundBuds Slim?
- The operational range is 10m / 33ft. This can be affected by walls, pillars and other obstructions so during use it is recommended to keep the distance between SoundBuds Slim and your device as short as possible.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info