PowerCore+10050 with Quick Charge 3.0
The High-Speed, High-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
- 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
Incredible Charging Speed
PowerCore+ 10050 combines 3 distinct fast-charging technologies to ensure that any and all devices are charged in the shortest time possible. Never worry again about having no time to charge.
A Pocketful of Power
Small size that defies its enormous power. It recharges most phones around 3 times as well as providing single charges for high-power tablets or multiple charges for other USB devices.
Built using only cutting-edge circuitry and premium LG battery cells. With aircraft grade aluminum-alloy for superb durability and a look that matches the most advanced phones and tablets.
Surge protection, short circuit prevention, temperature control, and other advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Normal: 5V ⎓ 2A
Quick Charge: 5-7V ⎓ 2.1A / 7-9V ⎓ 1.6A / 9-12V ⎓ 1.25A
5-6V ⎓ 3A / 6-9V ⎓ 2A / 9-12V ⎓ 1.5A
Will not provide a high-speed charge for Asus ZenFone 3.
- What should I do if PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 doesn't charge other devices?
- Please try using a different charging cable between PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 and your device. Email us at email@example.com during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- What should I do if PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 doesn't recharge?
- Please try a different Quick Charge adapter and Micro USB cable to see if that helps. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during your 18-month warranty period if this doesn't fix the issue.
- Can PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 be taken on board airplanes?
- "Yes, all external batteries with a capacity lower than 27027mAh (100 watt hours) can legally and safely be taken on board airplanes. To calculate an external battery's capacity in watt hours: (Battery mAh Capacity X 3.7)/1000. Here are the relevant requirements quoted from federal transportation security rules: Effective January 1, 2008: Passengers may carry consumer-sized lithium ion batteries (a.k.a. rechargeable lithium, lithium polymer, LIPO, secondary lithium) with no more than 8 grams of equivalent lithium content or 100 watt hours (wh) per battery. This size covers AA, AAA, 9-volt, cell phone, PDA, camera, camcorder, Gameboy, and standard laptop computer batteries. Passengers can also bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on. This size covers larger extended-life laptop batteries. Most consumer lithium ion batteries are below this size."
- Can PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 be used for international travel?
- Yes, PowerCore+ 10050 QC 3.0 can be used internationally. Just be sure that use a compatible adapter converter with the voltage of the country you're travelling to.
- Weight: 236g/8.32oz
- Size: 3.7 x 2.4 x 0.9in
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM