From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand - Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology - 10 million+ happy users and counting PowerDrive 5 Ports Full throttle charging for your multi-device world. Advanced Charging Technology Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Incredibly Powerful A family-sized 50 watts/10 amps through five ports charges all your phones, tablets and other devices simultaneously while on the road. MultiProtect Safety System Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe. For Optimal Use: • Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi). • Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices. • We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time). Note: • This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets. UPC: 848061075069
- Input: DC 12-24V
- Output: 5V / 10A (total)
- Size: Power Plug Size: 81 × 44 × 19mm / 3.2 × 1.7 × 0.7in Charging Hub Size: 85 × 43 × 19mm / 3.5 × 1.7 × 0.7in
- Weight: 109g / 3.8oz
- What if PowerDrive 5 isn't charging when a device is plugged in?
- 1. Try using a different cable. We recommend using the cable that came with your device. 2. Try charging a different device. 3. Try using PowerDrive 5 in another vehicle. If the problem persists, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which cable should I use with PowerDrive 5?
- For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
- What should I do if PowerDrive 5 is not charging my devices quickly?
- 1. PowerDrive 5 does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge. Quick Charge-enabled devices will be charged at normal speed. 2. Try using a different device or cable to see if the issue persists. If you continue experiencing slow charging speeds, please reach out to us with your device and car information at email@example.com
- What should I do if PowerDrive 5 does not fit in my car's cigarette lighter?
- PowerDrive 5 is designed to fit any car’s cigarette lighter. Try testing the charger in a different car first. If there still appears to be a problem with fit, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
Copyright © 2020 Anker Innovations Limited