Powerline II C to Lightning Cable [6ft Apple MFi Certified]
- Power Delivery: Use this cable with your USB-C Power Delivery charger (including Apple 18W 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast-charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, and later models.
- Charge and Sync: Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac and iPad Pro to seamlessly sync & charge.
- Ultimate Durability: Lasts 12× longer than other cables and proven to withstand over 12000 bends in strict laboratory tests.
- MFi: MFi certification and strict quality testing ensure your Apple devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- A Cable for Life: We're so confident about Powerline II's long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable (6ft)
Superior durability. Support for high-speed charging via Power Delivery. This is the world-famous PowerLine II, now with a new set of connectors for the current mobile generation.
PowerLine II is MFi certified for flawless compatibility with all Lightning devices, and capable of charging speeds that are 2.5× faster than stock Lightning technology.
- Supports High-Speed Charging with USB-C Power Delivery
- Universal Compatibility
- MFi Certified
- Lasts 12× Longer Than Other Cables
Power Delivery Support
Delivers a high-speed charge while connected to a USB-C Power Delivery charger.
Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) shielding provides superior durability and protection for internal wiring specifically designed to support the most advanced charging protocols.
Lasts 12× Longer
Confirmed by rigorous laboratory testing to withstand over 12,000 bends.
Transfer music, movies, and more between iPhone and MacBook in seconds.
MFi certified to work flawlessly with any device that uses a Lightning connector.
The Anker Advantage
High-speed charging. Leading technology. Join our family of over 30 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
- Here are some tips to extend the lifespan of your Anker lightning cable:
- 1. Remember to unplug the cable from the adapter when not in use.
2. The Lightning connector is not waterproof. Please avoid storing your cable in high-humidity environments.
3. Use a little rubbing alcohol to wipe clean the Lightning connector surface occasionally and keep your charging port clean.
Documents & Drivers
- Documents & Drivers
- Update Firmware
- Process a Warranty
- Warranty Info
- Product Verification
- WEEE Info
- Contact Us
- US +1 (800) 988 7973 Mon-Fri 6:15AM-5PM (PT)
- UK +44 (0) 1604 936 200 Mon-Sun 6AM-2PM (GMT)
- DE +49 (0) 69 9579 7960 Mon-Fri 6AM-11AM
- JP +81 03 4455 7823 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- CN +86 400 0550 036 Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM
- UAE +971 8000320817 Sun-Thu 9AM-5:30PM
- KSA +966 8008500030 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM
- KW +965 22069086 Sun-Thu 8AM-4:30PM